Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post subject: and so it begins
 Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:58 am 

Kenta Looked over the assembled crowd. Man it was good to see again.
"Take a look at yourselves. Go on take a look around. What do you see? A group of malcontents? Rebels? Traitors? NO I see those who would stand up to tyranny, and fight for what they know to be right. What Tyranny you ask? The tyranny that says that all men must bow to the crown's wishes and forget the centuries of previous edicts. Of true born drow who are commanded by this new Fin Varra to forget their ancient betrayal by the elves and share in brotherhood with them. WELL I SAY NO MORE! We are free to elect a King, then we must take responsibility and admit to our mistakes and bring Him to justice"

Kenta heard the mumbling in the crowd, the increased hearing had not left him when his eyesight was restored.

"No, I do not demand that you all fight together. I am not a hypocrit to condem one man only to mimic his actions for the greater good. Let each fight this war in their own way. Let the Drow band with Drow, Human with Human, Orc with Orc, Goblin to Goblin. We are all hunted and wronged, so let us turn the tables. We shall become the hunters. I offer this strategy to you all....the great keep at Finders Keep is being fortified. Wagons of weapons, food and troops will be on the march to defend it. If these supplies don't arrive, then the defense will fail. and Alice shall take the northern reaches. That is our task, to make sure these supplies don't reach the fortress.

Post subject: Re: and so it begins
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:53 pm 

Kenta looked over his gathering of faithfull. The smile and flaming hair of one drow catching his eye for a moment.

"It is said that the Great Lord will return, this is an undeniable truth. The current regime seeks for this to not happen...they fight the return of a true and rightfull monarch will all their being. That is because they know that the crown was taken from the rightfull king and given to the usurpers"

At that point Kenta's eyes rolled up in the back of his head. His body stiffened and a raspy voice droned out across the crowd

`I passed by his garden, and marked, with one eye,
How the Hawk and the Panther were sharing a pie--'

The Panther took pie-crust, and gravy, and meat,
While the Hawk had the dish as its share of the treat.

When the pie was all finished, the Hawk, as a boon,
Was kindly permitted to pocket the spoon:

While the Panther received knife and fork with a growl,
And concluded the banquet, and consumed the land into its bowels"

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing