Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:04 pm 

The stories are true indeed.

The nascent sidhe have gathered together to take pride and joy in their heritage.

The Elven Court under Queen Eclipse's reign no longer exists, except for a handful of ancients who remember the past, living and breathing; reminding those who have come after them of the past. Both good and bad.

I myself was aware of the true court when Finvarra Osgiliath was in power and during the Morgorach/Elven Wars. This was the extend of my interaction with the court that was.

The new gathering is not a court.
It has no ties to the outlawed court.
It does not consider itself to be superior to the true monarchy of the Emerald Hills.
The Finvarra proudly kneels to the true crown of this kingdom.
This new household is organized, not as a pyramid of power from the top sitting upon the strong foundation of it's members, but is reversed.

The Finvarra is a servant to the nation's members.

I applaud the noble Justicars for being true upholders of law and order. They diligently followed the monarch's decree then, and I expect them to defend the kingdom now, as they always have.

Do not allow misconceptions and misunderstanding mar the good name of the Justicar's or any other who would be swayed by maleficent agendas. They are protectors and defenders of the crown, not madmen driven by ill forged rumors.

As monarch of the Emerald Hills, I have the power to grant the newly organized household royal protection. I can absolve the court from the ancient decree of exile.

I, as Grand Inquisitor; will not play favorites to my own.
I, as Grand Inquisitor; will not undo something not levied against this new house.

Our kingdom is as diverse as Valhalla above and as intricate as the Hades below.

This kingdom is made home by not only sidhe.

But by Lupines, Nosferatu, Thundreans, Angels and Demons. Dragons and Men, and even a Time Lord.

The list goes on. And the kingdom has survived accordingly.

This kingdom is unequaled in honor and legend. The current crown has been even-handed in it's dealings with all peaceful representatives in it's holdings.

Do not be mislead by deceitful propaganda, for it is corrosive to it's core, and will only be used to weaken a strengthening kingdom.

Some claim to be defenders of the light, though seem to be mislead by an encroaching oblivion. Others claim darkness as home, and have the honor to defend the crown. Only some truly serve the light and only some truly tame the darkness.

And yet there is balance.

Where do you stand brother?
Where do you stand sister?

Defiant, with the crown; against those who seek to ursurp the Phoenix's strength?
Or do you raise arms against our own motherland, who has only existed to nurture her rebellious children?

May your decision this day bring your house honor.

Vivat the Emerald Hills!

Humbly,
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Role playing