Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Midnight Sun

Post subject: 2010 park day reviews
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:32 am 

2-20-10

Good park day, 6 adults, 1 kiddo, and a Delphos lurking in the shadows.
Fate Flint and Nicodemus had a fighter practice before the park day proper began, there was lots of sparring before a really late battlegame and then a level test at the end of the day. Weather was so nice we played until after 6.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:08 pm 

2-27-10

OK park day, 5 adults, 1 baby.
Early on Fate and Elder practiced shooting arrows until more people arrived. Fate, Elder, Cervion and Nicodemus sparred most of the day, but towards the end we had a last life battlegame. Fate developed a blister and then broke it open on the same day, no more fighting for him after that. Weather was really nice, we broke up around 5:30.

Darkangel was strangely absent, but turns out Alleycat was busy giving birth so he gets a pass.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:40 pm 

3-6-10

Great weather, we had 8 adults and a baby.
mostly sparring again as Fate blew out his knee last Sunday.

Next week is WM/DM.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:10 pm 

what is his status ... how bad was he injured? it didnt look good but it didnt seem too bad either ... Best wishes.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:26 pm 

Well been a while since I posted one of these, there hasn't been much to report on until now. Today we had 7 adults and 5 children.

We had an althing where we voted to donate $100 to help cover the EH Coronation feast. We also discussed the locations to move the park to and we decided to try out haggard park in Plano for 2 months to see if we can make it work. There have been some concerns about archery at this park, but we will just have to try it out.

Google maps to Haggard Park

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:38 pm 

5-1-2010

There was a huge Asian Festival today at our park, and we got 8 new players to sign waivers and come try us out, along with 5 older players who came out again since we are now local to them.

We had 18 people sign in today, and had a 10 person Battlegame. Next week is looking a bit light as several members only come every other week. But in 2 weeks we should have a large crowd again.

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:45 pm 

I took a few pictures, several of them did not turn out, but here are two that did:

Post Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:22 pm 

5-08-2010

Today was a light day due to schedules and illness,we had 5 Adults show up including one of the newbies from our demo last week. There was a lot of sparring and instructing the new member on fighting techniques.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Midnight Sun