Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Midnight Sun

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:45 am 

Thangorn wrote:

"On August 12 I would like to host and weapon making/spell ball making day in honor of the queen I will bring some supplies but If you have any extra material you need to get rid of then bring it on in"

Thangorn, I will bring some fun noodle and tape to show how to make a decent sword. If Sir Brennon is around, he would make an even better teacher on this subject.

Septumus, bring the extra leather scraps you have. I'm sure we'll be able to find members to donate it to. I'll bring my leather kit and ask anyone else to bring their tools/wares to make quick armor this day.

Baroness Faith, what are your instructions on this day? Would we want to present those visiting with something to drink or nibbles?

Remember all, this is the 2nd roving battle game of the reign and Finders Keep will be visiting! Show up and show your support!

Way to go guys and let me know how I can help.
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:49 pm 

I am not 100% sure that I can make it due to Raymares housewarming. But I would like to know if you already had all your battlegames planned, if not then I would like to test out "THE JAR OF WHOOPASS" that colby and I have recently updated to the new rulebook.

- Native of Trachis prior to Battle of Thermopylae

"Good. Then we shall fight in the shade."

-Dionykes, Spartan hoplite[/align]

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:41 pm 

2nd question: does anybody have an extra rulebook for my newbie?

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:07 pm 

Heavy! Make sure to bring your battlegame concepts! I am planning on finalizing a game schedule as to ensure no weekend goes by with a sad excuse of gaming.

We've been experimenting with older game models, some better than others.

Also, Sir Morgan has been pasing out rulebooks to dues paid members, so get in touch with him and the park PM, Sir Martello about getting that newbie dues paid and voting capable.

Let me know!
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:24 pm 

Uh...kind of a hazy response, so is that a yes on my hosting a battlegame on the event day?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:05 pm 

We have an RP battle set for the 12th, but I encourage you to run another battle game when it is over if you have new ideas to try out. There will already be a large audience. :)

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:39 pm 

Shield Blanks, Sword Frogs and Jewelry will be made available for purchase this Saturday.

It has been too long, but Chez Sutra will be making a special appearance offering an assortment of inexpensive jewelry to fit most tastes, shield blanks for the most discerning warrior, and sword frogs for that fashionable knight/knight to be.

-All necklaces must go at a remarkably low price of $5 a piece, bracelets/anklets will be on sale for $3!
-Sword frogs will be sold for an incredibly affordable price of $5 a piece. Fashioned and made ready for carrying your mightly blade when meet and greet demands your attention.
-Shield blanks will be sold by size and first come first serve/cut basis.

Price list will be made available soon! Check your class/shield allowance in the easy to use newbie manual found here:
http://www.amtgard-eh.com/gallery/NewbPack.pdf

Come on out and get a little battlegame, social and get your ever important amt gear, where else?

Chez Sutra!

Regards
S

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:17 pm 

Heavy,

Bring your battlegame! We will def. try it! Send me the rules if you don't mind. I'd like to know so I can help explain it!

Regards all.
S

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:37 pm 

Wanted to thank everyone who showed up for a great day at the park.

The people came, the food was good and the game went.

Thanks to the crown for showing up and jazzing up the place. Thanks Baroness Faith for organizing a slap dash but uber successful mini-feast!

To all who left when it started raining, ya missed out on good ditching, better hot dogs, and a goofy noob ring the bell battlegame.

Thanks all.
S

p.s. Thanks Heavy for showing up with the jar o whoop-arse and helping out with the reeving bit!

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:51 pm 

I am very sorry to all those who were wanting to see the demo but because of the rain me and Sutra dicided that we should hold it another time
Sirrakhis thank you for bringing the fun noodle
Sutra and faith thank you for bringing your supplies
We may have the demo another time.

Thangorn

4. Genghis Khan
Honor the great generals of old

Post Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:15 pm 

Pictures from MS 8.12.06

Pictures from the 2nd RP Battlegame at Midnight Sun on the 12th of August, 2006.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/jrodas00/

Look under the Amt8.12.06RovingBattleGame2 album.

Regards,
S

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Midnight Sun