Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Midnight Sun

Post subject: MS Fighter Practice 07'
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:44 pm 

Alright here we go again. Fighter Practice 07.
It'll get kicked off here with the second week of March.
Every Tuesday starting at 7:00-7:30 pm till we get sick and tired of taking head shots in the dark.

How do you get there do you ask?

Yale Park
Collins @ 1500 N. Yale

Take 75N to Collins (in Richardson), go East on Collins past Plano Rd until the 4 way stop at Collins and Yale. Continue east on Collins, Yale park is on the right just after the 4 way stop. Turn right into the parking lot and look for the archers.

Driving directions/Map
http://tinyurl.com/27sdkm

So here we are.
Regards
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:26 am 

Thanks
Xavir
Gavalan
Oliver

for showing up last night, it was a blast to see you guys together again.

Let me know how that sword holds up Gavalan.

Good job all of ya and hopefully I'll see ya'll this weekend!

Note: Due to rain, FP was relocated to the A-Frame* which has great lighting for late night fighting! We may just host MS FP 07' there. Stay tuned for details!

Regards
S

*Directions: Take Oates Road north from LBJ/635. (In Garland, between Centerville Rd, and IH30 .) * Take a left on Duck Creek Rd. * Gatewood Pavilion will be on your left, less than a half mile.

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:15 pm 

Ok so are we gunna have practice there this week as well?If so is it at the same time? Also should i call Janell and Nic out and see if they can come as well?

Take Care,

X

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:22 pm 

OHHH and hey do we get that 1/4 warrior credit for this?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:42 pm 

Yes, I will add it as a .25 credit MS event, as long as someone posts the Sign-in here in this forum.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:11 pm 

You friggen rock well last night we had a practice at Seans house those who attented were as follows:

1. Xavir
2. Thordor
3. Shaka
4. Zandros (it was his b-day for those who care)

It was a good practice i had fun and i think the others did as well. Sorry i didnt call any body i dont have my cell phone right now my dad took it to Fl. w/him. To those who want to come try the A-frame 1st and than come and look at the normal park we might be changeing locations b/c the A-frame might me occupied. Thanx to all. BTW is this a good enough post for the attendance or would u like something more formal. You could give me a sheet to take it down on and i can bring it on Sat. and u can check it if u like.

X

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:19 pm 

Xavir,

Bummer, we missed you guys at the A-Frame last night.

Thanks
Elder
Jhanell
Kendra
for showing up!

So we had 4 (inc. myself) last night, plus the Xavir FP.

Weird.
S

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:04 pm 

i was there at 7:30 but noone was there im sry guys my dad has the cell so i couldnt call anyone to tell them OHH and Sutra ANSWER UR PM's im trying to talk to ya man lol but ya sry i guess i will see all of u out there Sat.!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:19 pm 

OK this past week was kinda lame not many people showed up but we did have some fun.

Janell
Xavir
Zandros
Kendra

That was all that showed up. Thanks to Janell for not killin me after i kept hittin her in the face. IM SRY I LOVE YOU. lol ok yall ttyl

X

Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:19 pm 

Ok so ya Janell was wondering if we could move our practice to her house. Its not hard at all to get there. It would just be easier for her and Kendra to get out there. If u need to figure out how to get there i can meet u somewhere and have u follow me b/c i know how to get there. Its over off of yale and Collins very simple to get there. This wont happen this week but maybe in the upcoming weeks we could have this happen. This also might give us the chance to get a craft night going so we could make some armor or swords and stuff. MAYBE ARROWS!!!!!!!! SWEET. lol but ya give me some feed back on this and we can see what we can get goin thanx

X

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:58 pm 

I like this idea, I like this idea a lot.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:14 pm 

lol nice but ya man also could we move it up to like 7:00 this week that wat we have some light to shoot some arrows and stuff cause u know me im an archer and if i can shoot i will lol u gunna be able to make it out tomorrow

Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:13 pm 

Xavir,

Very cool, make it happen! Get all your buds up to her place and make it happen! I won't be making it this night either, but will be very soon!

I need to pay Jhanell and Nick a visit to their newish house anyways!

Regards,
S

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:52 pm 

OK so here we go I need to make sure but i believe that we have moved the practice to Yale park right next to Nic and Janell's house its very easy toget there we will meet at 7:00 or 7:30ish give me a call for directions or maybe a ride. Again i need to make sure w/Janell and company but it should be ok.

X

Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:04 pm 

So ya last night was good. We had a gr8 practice. Thanx to all that showed up:

Janell
Elder
Kendra
Thordor
Zandros
and
Myself

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Midnight Sun