Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire

Post subject: Kids
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:10 pm 

What in the hell are you people thinking? If you are going to bring your kids to my Akri's park you need to watch over them. Eagleshire is not and will not be a kid friendly park unless special events or arrangements are made for them. It is not the responsibility of the populace nor my Akra to watch your unruly, undisciplined rugbrats. If you can't watch your kids or they can't behave, do not bring them. My Akri has stated to me that anyone who steps on the battlefield will be treated the same regardless of age. His sons were given no mercy and he will show none to yours. Also, it is not anyone's responsibility to reprimand your kids but you. To have multiple people discipline your children only confuses the child as one persons definition may not be yours or the next persons. The only parents that my Akri (master) noticed actually parenting their child was Logan and Ominique. Though the majority of this kingdom are good wholesome people, there is always the chance that someone unsavory could be in our midst. This game has had its run-ins with pedophiles and predators. Mind your children and take care of them, they are our future, but they will not be so if mistreated or develop jealousy for a GAME that takes away parental attention when they need you most. If you disagree with me, too damn bad. I am allowed my opinion and so are you.

Post subject: Re: Kids
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:39 pm 

I am HIGHLY OFFENDED at your remarks. I take this post very personally. I will have you know that I watched my son every moment that he was on the field or in tourney at Eagleshire. He was the center of my attentions and even asked me NOT to fight so that I could be ever present to the situations that might occur. His attitude and manners were in line with my teaching and was polite and honorable with all his fights. Even those he questioned , he did aside and away from ears that would be offended.

Oh yeah he is 19 and took second place to a warlord.

(for those who dont know or who dont know me, I am joking,,,breathe)

:D

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire