Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire

Post subject: The Barony of Eagleshire
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:43 pm 

I am thrilled to be able to say that Eagleshire has maintained its Barony status! Badger, thank you for all you've done to bring this park back! We were close to losing our Barony status and being demoted to a Shire, but now, we're close to getting our Dutchy status back. And when that happens, there will be one major party at Eagleshire!

This Sunday is Easter, but we will still be out at Eagleshire. We will be working on planning the bring a friend to the park day soon as well as trying to get some fun things ready to do that day. This will probably happen within the first couple of weeks of May.

As far as painting the pavillion--there has been some personnel changes at the Parks Department and I think the person I've been working with was one of the people who was replaced. So I'll have to contact the Keep Denton Beautiful office again in a couple of weeks to see where we are on that. I'll let you know when I know, but I'm not dropping it by any means.

Last edited by Carmony Uziel on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 pm 

Thanx for the compliments but, the real reason for Eagleshires success is all of our officers hard work and the influential eagleshirians who have carried the load with us. I will not relent until Eagleshire has 100+ sign ins a week and is named capitol of the Emerald hills. You can thank Sir Forest for the population number of 100...its a good number!

For the first time I can recall our numbers have exploded during the winter months. That leads my belief that our numbers are gonna shoot through the roof this spring! If our programs and policies are executed as planned I foresee 100+ population as a easily obtainable, if not exceedable goal.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:32 pm 

Badger has indeed been a great drivign force at the aprk and I commend him for that. Also thanks must go to Carmony for keeping our records up to date so peopel can see their progress. And in general to most of the old players who are making it fun for the newbies. When they have fun, they tell their friends and we get more players. When they don't they either don't talk about Amtgard, or warn their friends away.

So let's keep up the good work. Once you guys set a date for "Bring a Friend Day", I'd love to sit down with you both and talk about some ideas I have for it.

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:55 pm 

I see I have some new Eagleshire forum members! Good job--you are now enlightened. Now I just have to get you guys talking.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire