Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire

Post Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:01 pm 

Don't forget that we are hosting Bring A Friend to Eagleshire Day THIS SUNDAY, May 17th. We'll start showing up at 1:30 to get food prepared. I am asking everyone to try to bring something for the food table. These are the items I have confirmed so far. I will update this list if necessary, so please check back on this original post for the current list of food being brought out.

ITEMS CONFIRMED:
Hotdogs
Hotdog buns
Chips in various flavors
Water
Drinks
Potato Salad
Beans
Charcoal
Eagleshire is providing plates, napkins, spoons/forks, condiments

I have sent invitations to all the parks in the Kingdom, so I am hoping to see a lot of people out this weekend! I will have waivers for anyone who shows up for the first time. Please contact me at CarmonyEH@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Oh, and if you're in contact with someone who doesn't regularly use the Forums, please pass on this invitation. Thanks, and I hope to see you all there!

Last edited by Carmony Uziel on Sat May 16, 2009 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:17 pm 

I am so going to let everyone know about this event!

Rock on!
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:02 pm 

There will be a leather workshop as well...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:28 pm 

My friends, Talan & I all had a great time today!

Talan was soooo stoked about being able to fight "the zombie" in the kids' quest ~ lol!

Mandy loved making the leather band...
Chuck had a blast learning 'n playing on the field...
'n I enjoyed seeing some familiar faces 'n meeting some new peeps!

Thanks for making us all feel so welcome ~ We are all lookin forward to next Sunday already!

/lys
:)

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:48 pm 

Thank you to those of you who attended this weekend's gathering at Eagleshire. We had a great time and got to meet some people from different parks! Many thanks to TuK for getting on the grill and cooking up hotdogs. Thanks to Aylin for doing some fire dancing. Thanks to Terrik for the leather workshop. And thanks to Zig for sitting and playing some music for the kids. Thanks to everyone who provided food. All round, it turned out to be a great day! I look forward to having the next one in a few months!

Pictures from Sunday can be viewed HERE

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:44 pm 

I would like to thank also the members of this park (Eagle Shire) for taking this idea and running with it. I sat back and watched from the top of the hill and watched as this small get together took off. Everyone has done a great job bring this park back together and helping it grow from when it was nothing but a stain on boot. I am so happy that it has grown so much. The members of this park monarchy are the ones that have made this happen, they are doing a excellent job. Have not had a chance to talk to them yet but I will being popping in soon enough. Until then have a most excellent Week everyone.

Tommy Pa'Jesus
No awards, No Titles. just me!

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire