Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire

Post subject: Not Clan at Eagleshire
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:47 am 

Eagleshire is prepareing to host Not Clan, which is coming up in two weeks. We'll have a meeting this Sunday that will be open to anyone interested in participating. Anyone---you don't have to be an Eagleshire resident to participate. If you're from another park and want to offer to do something, that would be awesome, come to our meeting. Will try to get it underway by 3pm.

We will possibly have someone out from a web design firm who is working on a side project about everyday people and what they do for fun. He asked if he could bring equipment and possibly interview a few people. FREE ADVERTISING! =) He is planning on coming out Saturday (25th).

Oh, if you can pay dues this weekend that would be much appreciated, so Eagleshire can get some more money in the budget before the non-event. (yes, I'm asking for money AGAIN)

Look forward to seeing you all Sunday!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:38 am 

FYI, Kestral, (dallas) my son will be performing in denton on sunday. He is in a group called BlueCoats.com and will have a show sunday nite . From what he has said, its around 7pm and lasts till 11 for the awards. Its DCI for us band geeks. Drum Corps International. He has been on tour all over the US and is in town. I will be up there with a group to watch the show and support him. If you are interested , please call me and Ill give you info and directions.
As a side note, he told me his amtgard reflexes have saved him a few time as they RUN across the field and a few kids have been knocked out and sent home due to injuries,,,LOL WOOT AMT SKILLZZZ

Ice

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Eagleshire