Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Admin policy
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:23 pm 

I would like to see a written policy about what is to be moderated and when. Recently I think the moderators are making value judgements for the kingdom at large.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:23 pm 

http://www.amtgard-eh.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=442
It has been there for a year. If you have any questions or concerns about a specific incident please PM me or Martello( However, Martello may take a long while to respond.)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:32 am 

Exactly what I was hoping to see. Please cite to me which part of this policy Fenris' initial post violated. Bear in mind none of the activities suggested were illegal (on a federal level), merely not suitable for us and a disclaimer was made to check your local laws at the beginning of the post.

Also, this discussion will be held in public, since you are the person whose behavior is in question.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:37 pm 

On the topic of citing rules:
"Do not create another thread asking why a post was deleted, or a thread was locked. If you believe your post was deleted in error PM an Admin. "

Which Fenris has done, and she is very capable of arguing her own case. My conversation with her (and with Martello) is ongoing, and a final decision has not yet been reached.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:33 pm 

Elder: Your suggestion that I should refrain from questioning your inappropriate actions is absurd.

Again I'm asking you to cite the portion of the admin policy violated by Fenris with her initial post.

Just to be clear I am not asking you to attempt to quash a reasonable request by hiding behind policies you refuse to follow when they are not convenient to you.

Post subject: Re: Admin policy
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:03 am 

Any follow up on this?

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:23 pm 

I think the follow up is "Elder is a coward" followed by "Elder broke the rules".

I'm proposing "Lets remove Elder from positions of responsibility" as a solution.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:52 am 

Elder might have been following orders...he might not have. BUT the person who wanted my post gone was Dreanya. Im a strong advocate of don't kill the messenger...kill the source of the problem. Of course im saying this figuratively ! But at the same time acknowledging there is a problem.

Fenris

"One People, One Planet"
haven-int.org
spirit-chronicles.org

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:59 pm 

In all fairness, there were a lot of people that wanted your drivel removed. The fault lies with the lacky that did so.

Sparhawk

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:31 pm 

To set the record straight: I did not tell Elder to remove any posts. On the contrary, I advised that if anything must be moved, that it be moved to the Smack Talk Forum.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:35 pm 

The plot thickens ::duh duh duh::

"One People, One Planet"
haven-int.org
spirit-chronicles.org

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:38 pm 

Let me amend my previous statement:
The follow up is "Elder is a lying coward" followed by "Elder broke the rules."

I'm still suggesting "remove Elder from positions of responsibility" as a solution.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:09 pm 

Forest Evergreen";p="5843 wrote:
Any follow up on this?

There has been no follow up because there is nothing to follow up on. I publicly stated my reasons for moving fenris's thread at the time I did it, and no one has PM'd me or Martello for further discussion other than Dreanya and Fenris, both of whom I believe I resolved their questions. As no one else has PM'd me or Martello, I can assume that no one else has any real concerns about it.

Since it has been brought up in this thread I will publicly state that the decision to move the thread was mine alone, and I was not asked to move the thread.

No one will be rewarded for breaking forum rules by getting what they want.

There will not be a public discussion.

This thread will now be locked as per Martello's request.

As has been stated previously if anyone has any concerns they may PM me to discuss them privately, or if for whatever reason you do not wish to PM me you may PM Martello to discuss it as well.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives