Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:21 pm 

I am not here to be cool. I havent been slinging past problems up in anyones faces, and i damn sure havent been trying to piss you guys off.

I dont argue to be cool.

I definitely dont think mudslinging is cool.

Lots of wrongs dont make a right. If I said ANYTHING that offended you you should have gone private immediately rahter than being an ass and making a worthless attempt on my character.

Fetakyn, you know better dude. i dont get involved unless I think something needs to change.

D'Okynn, my last post contained absolutely nothing derogatory in it. It was clearly nothing more than my basis for asking for those rules to be changed...and while you've posted clearly to the list that the monsters will be removed, turning around and argueing even more on the forum was completely not what I was looking for.

I cant tell you how appreciative i am that the rules got changed, especially since I WAS ASKED TO DO THIS. Alot of people trusted me to make sure and not let the monster issue drop...You're dropping alot of bad opinions regarding my character in on this that I certainly wouldnt have done in your position.

That last post regarding the monsters was made before i ever saw any hint of your pulling the monsters out of the rules. So now i am a bad guy whose not cool, picks fights with his friends and steals his bros shit...all because i asked you to fucking review what people were asking for regarding the rules changes for this years WBW event...without concern for their candor.

Chears dude. you might feel like something has been accomplished here, I certainly dont.

I am asking that a new thread for wbw be started and this one please be locked immediately, if not removed. This was absolute bullshit.

[/align]

Post Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:55 pm 

Nah fuck that BS keep it up. When I saw you mudslinging I did go private. I got you on the phone we talk and I even agreed to get the rules mongers to meet with me(at your request) to discuss it. But even though you had gotten your fucking way you still decided to run your fucking mouth. You posted that last little piece of bullshit to do nothing more than stur up crap. Me personally I'm fine with that but for you to deny it or that you didn't do anything to stur up the shit make you look the fool.

So if you were satisfied with our conversation and you got your way and you still decided to run your mutherfucking mouth because someone asked you to....well aren't you just the little puppet boy. Wipe away the icing and we get to see the BS that you are. I got alot more respect for the people who argue and flame for something they belive in. You my friend did it at the propting of others , because that is the only reason you had. You had gotten your way.........

Post Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:09 pm 

Sirrakhis";p="1082 wrote:
I am not here to be cool. I havent been slinging past problems up in anyones faces, and i damn sure havent been trying to piss you guys off.

I dont argue to be cool.

I definitely dont think mudslinging is cool.

Lots of wrongs dont make a right. If I said ANYTHING that offended you you should have gone private immediately rahter than being an ass and making a worthless attempt on my character.

Fetakyn, you know better dude. i dont get involved unless I think something needs to change.

D'Okynn, my last post contained absolutely nothing derogatory in it. It was clearly nothing more than my basis for asking for those rules to be changed...and while you've posted clearly to the list that the monsters will be removed, turning around and argueing even more on the forum was completely not what I was looking for.

I cant tell you how appreciative i am that the rules got changed, especially since I WAS ASKED TO DO THIS. Alot of people trusted me to make sure and not let the monster issue drop...You're dropping alot of bad opinions regarding my character in on this that I certainly wouldnt have done in your position.

That last post regarding the monsters was made before i ever saw any hint of your pulling the monsters out of the rules. So now i am a bad guy whose not cool, picks fights with his friends and steals his bros shit...all because i asked you to fucking review what people were asking for regarding the rules changes for this years WBW event...without concern for their candor.

Chears dude. you might feel like something has been accomplished here, I certainly dont.

I am asking that a new thread for wbw be started and this one please be locked immediately, if not removed. This was absolute bullshit.

I posted to these forums first FYI, but you don't investigate much before you open you mouth to say the least.
Why didn't you contact me privately in the first place, you certainly seemed offended is your original post, practice what you preach?

Sirakhis, you're so full of shit you can't flush the toilit anymore. and I agree you don't do much anymore to be cool....your fast becoming as stick up the ass as they come but your at a fast pace so I'm sure we will here and *unff* soon.
/holdsmyhandtomyear

I knew the backlash of exposing what a corrupt bunch of jackasses a few people are would bring this kind of replies. And I expect more and keep wearing my "cool" anti-BS decoder ring on. 8)
If you want to be treated different then act different period.
What's Fonzie like?
OMG I'm so cool!
Has anyone noticed how cool I am?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:21 pm 

Brennon EH";p="1079 wrote:
Thanks. It saves the trouble of an althing to correct the issue.

I think I'm meeting with Falamar on Friday to work out a couple loop-holes and rough edges. Hopefully after that we can get finalized rules up so people can make definite plans.

Yes I know, hell if I decided to allow the upgrade idea, the $1 a month from each team player from now to October it would have cost for the maximum effect of the optional donation to the improvment of Amtgrad would have destroyed us all.

I'm glad we had Hero's to save our country were fast on hand and ready for battle to imprison the evil Corsair Autocrat who wanted to eat Amtgards babies alive.
HORAY!!!

PS. Be careful, I saw Corbin hand Falamar $20 bucks the other day. :wink:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:58 pm 

Well since Nevron cornered the market already on PB cookies I'm afriad the house is out of those ATM......wait, what did he win?

Is he trying to BS his way to a free cookie? figures... :roll:

*disclaimer*
The intent of this post was not intended to make me look cool, so if I look cool because of it chalk it up to perks of holding up a sign that reads
<NO BS CROSSING>
as a friendly public service and free of charge.

In Service 8) <---also not intended to look cool, finger slipped.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:12 pm 

The cash for monsters was my biggest concern with the war. I still think that having monsters at all will complicate things, but that is a personal preferance. I probably won't be fighting in the war anyway (nothing personal, I have only fought in two wars at Banner Wars).

~wickett

p.s. sorry to inerupt the ... was gonna say dick swinging then noticed Anthea is involved and she has no pee pee so... flaming, yeah.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:18 pm 

Sirakhis, I know you think you won something, you however did not since as was always as I have said over and over…nothing was set in stone and we entertained valid (and questionable IMHO) input and concerns out of respect to this club before we decided the final game plan which Falamar will handle tonight with Elder the guildmaster of monsters.
I just wanted you to know this before you try and start more threads on the EH list as I can see, so don’t waste your time.
FYI, any WBW threads made on any list. forum will not be formally addressed by the Autocrat's (unless by our desire) since the official WBW forum will be up and going next week and will contain all pertinent info concerning WBW.

Thank you,
WBW06 Autocrat D’Okynn Hellrose

Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:28 pm 

I am glad that the autocrats are willing to make changes based on the input they have gathered. I thank them for being willing to listen.

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:53 am 

This thread is now out of date. A list of changes and clarifications is being finalized by the WarOCrat, please look for another post with updated information soon.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives