Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post subject: My WBWX
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:10 am 

Greetings,
From my perspective we had a pretty good event! I don't think there are many people who would disagree with me. Really the only complaint I heard was the lack of favors. Hopefully someone will step forward and volunteer time and services for Coronation favors.

And here we go...

I had the opportunity to meet a lot of people whose names I've heard for years but never met. I spent Saturday afternoon helping Dame Tigara and a good portion of Crawling Chaos with feast and I had a blast and learned a few histories along the way. Rayel, TuK and Torgas - thank you so much for your can opening skills, without you Feast would have been vegetable free. Thank you to all of you who showed up to help move the sides along! Thee, Tequilla, Jiffie, Martello, Rayel, Lilly Rose, Torgas McGreggor...I know I've left out a couple of people because I can't remember your names, and I'm sorry for that but your help was greatly appreciated by all. Skullband--you rock with that brisket man!

Torgas and Lilly Rose, I enjoyed listening to the stories the two of you told. I wish I had made it by your site for bore, my apologies that time got away from me. I do wish to say I was unhappy to hear about the item wisked away from the front of your campsite. I hope it finds its way back to you.

Some memorable things...

I did learn that in addition to sweating, I also dislike mud. However, me and my Princess self survived and I even kind of learned how to maneuver without my flashlight--except in Lake Parking Lot.

I'd like to think my beautiful Knight Dame Nightengael for being kind enough to loan me her cloak for the evening--it kept me warm and dry and I was grateful to have it! Thank you as well to Sable Pride for letting me camp with you guys!

I got to witness Og raping a port-a-potty. That was interesting. And hey... to the guy who was in there, I hope you've recovered from that voilation. =)

All in all I had a great time and I'm looking forward to December to do it all again!

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives