Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post subject: To All Park PM's
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:58 pm 

Congratulations to you all for being elected as Chancellor of your park... OK, scratch that.

Thank you's go out to all of you for volunteering to step into the office of Park Chancellor! It really is a fun office to hold, and most of you already know this because you are holding this office in multiple terms. I wish you the best of luck with your parks during this reign, and as always I am here anytime you need anything.

Now lets get started on official business...

First of all I need for every park PM to send me an email at CarmonyEH@gmail.com so I will know you are the contact at that park--even if you are holding this office again, and I am aware of it, please send me an email because I'm wiping the old contacts and starting over. If you are new to this position, please let me know so I can send you some additional information that the others already have.

Also, you will all need to contact Webmaster@amtgard-eh.com to update the park officers page on the EH website with your contact information (name and email address is sufficient). You will also need to keep the Webmaster updated when park officers change in June so this page can reflect the new officers.

Check to make sure you are seeing the Prime Ministers private forum on this board. If you are not, contact the Webmaster and he'll add you to the list. This is where I will communicate with you and the Kingdom. I will also email you, but you will want to check the boards regularly for random announcements.

I will have waivers and signin sheets printed this week, if anyone needs these things, please let me know and send me an address where I can mail them to you and I'll get them out within the week. I also have a couple of PM Folders to mail out next week. If anyone wants one of these please let me know and I'll get one made up to send to you. I should have Rulebooks and Corporas printed in April, and will get those out to you as soon as I can.

I will send out a group email in the next couple of weeks after I have received contact information from all of the Park PMs. Again, thank you for volunteering for the position, and I hope the term is good to you!

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives