Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post subject: EHPM Announcements
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:20 pm 

Greetings to you all,

I want to start by first apologizing that I am a little behind on entering Visitor Credits. I intended to get February's credits entered last week but something happened and I was unable to get that done. I plan on starting the reports and entering the credits for February, as well as for Spring War by the end of this week.

It looks like a good majority of the Park PMs will be at the Birthday Bash this coming weekend. I'd like to get together for a quick meeting--and by "quick meeting", I mean 10 or 15 minutes. If you plan to attend, show up at Gate at 4:00pm and I'll be there. If you're not a park PM, and you'd like to talk to me about something feel free to show up to the meeting cuz it's not a secret society. If there's something anyone needs me to bring for you, please let me know before Friday.

EHPM REGIONAL ASSISTANT

I have chosen Ghosttiger of Red Storm to be my Regional Assistant. Thank you Ghosttiger for volunteering to do this and for all the help you've already given me. Ghosttiger will be responsible for helping collect and distribute paperwork to the northern parks, as well as help promote accuracy of the ORK. He will also help with elections organization (distributing and collecting voting ballots and voting eligibility lists) for the northern parks. He will also be the go-to person in the event that I am unavailable (times like last week when I couldn't get out of bed--having an assistant would have been helpful seeing as how now I'm behind on stuff) :) He may on occasion post something that comes directly from me. Mainly Ghosttiger will be working with me to bridge the distance gap between EH North and EH South--because I don't want it to become EH North and EH South. We're all one Kingdom and I want us to be able to work as such.

If anyone has any concerns, questions, recommendations, criticism, etc... let me know. I hope to see a good majority of you next weekend!

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives