Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:48 pm 

so i guess i should go ahead and mention it now while i have five minutes to sit down...

i was speaking to Conner and a few other peeps at Bungle about the two events (Summerfest and Fall Fest) that Storm Grove holds. well, since they are no more, somebody's got to pick up those events. i certainly don't want to see them die.

now this is just what had been discussed, and i'm sure everything is up in the air right now, but i had been told that Riverstone was going to possibly pick up Summerfest, yet nothing was said about Fall Fest.

my other park officials and i had been previously doing some talking about holding some type of event in the near future, and i would actually like to pick up Fall Fest. granted, i know i've got several months of planning, but i would like to see Razorhills do it, and i would like my park to have our own little shin-dig anyway.

thoughts anyone?

=Moose!=
Co Founder and Prime Minister of Razorhills
Fellow Saracen and Amazon

Post Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 pm 

Moose wrote:
so i guess i should go ahead and mention it now while i have five minutes to sit down...

my other park officials and i had been previously doing some talking about holding some type of event in the near future, and i would actually like to pick up Fall Fest. granted, i know i've got several months of planning, but i would like to see Razorhills do it, and i would like my park to have our own little shin-dig anyway.

thoughts anyone?

=Moose!=
Co Founder and Prime Minister of Razorhills
Fellow Saracen and Amazon

Ummm when in the fall were you thinking? Sept is EH Mid-Reign and Tal Dagore's Coronation (in St Louis so not that far for you guys), Oct is Banner Wars, Nov we're trying to start an event between the DFW area and the Oklahoma parks to do a park vs park event.

What about a Winter event like in January or February? We would be more than happy to have several people from helping with the planning process for the November event.

This fall is turning out to be pretty busy Moose, I am hoping that the Monarch a year from now will keep an event farther North to help bridge the gap for the people who can't travel the entire distance.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives