Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post subject: midreign
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:45 pm 

its in less than two weeks. still looking for people for gate or security. if youre going can you pm me or post a note so we can get a rough count for feast.

also...
Please be advised, if you are under 18 or car-pooling with someone who is under 18:
You must have an Event Contract and an EH Waiver signed by your parent/legal guardian. Chances are, these are already on file with the kingdom but if you are not sure please email me at alicia.spencer10@gmail.com or PM me through the EH Forums to verify your waiver/event contract status. You will be turned away at Gate if the Kingdom does not have your information on file. You can bring a signed copy from your parent/legal guardian with you if you're unsure or know you don't have this. The forms can be found here:
http://www.amtgard-eh.com/library/eventcontract.pdf
http://www.amtgard-eh.com/library/waiver.pdf
(The Event Contract is not the same as the Waiver your parents signed when you started playing. If you've never attended an EH event before, then it is likely that you do not have an Event Contract signed by your parents on file.)

Please pass this information on to the under 18 players at your park who may not read the boards.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives