Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post subject: Re: December Coronation
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:34 am 

cynisca wrote:
What I know right now:

gate'crat - was supposed to be connor... so (?)
war'crat - sutra (?)
feast'crat - me
gate fee - usual (?)
other events - (?)

let me touch base with tigger and ill have answers for all tonight.

Awesome, thank you. (:

Will work on what plans can be worked on until then.
See everyone who's making it this weekend!!
[smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif]

________________Harbinger________________
_Spoiled Princess-Bitch o'crat-Campchair dictator_
________Mistress of House Battlecraze__________
_____Woman at Arms to Duke Dark Tigger______
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

I refuse the refuse

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 am 

I am still planning on bringing a big pot o chili and the bread if that helps.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:54 pm 

cynisca wrote:
What I know right now:

gate'crat - was supposed to be connor... so (?)
war'crat - sutra (?)
feast'crat - me
gate fee - usual (?)
other events - (?)

You sound like you're really on top of it.

Spoiler! :
Familiarity, the first myth of reality: What you know the best, you observe the least.
Devotion, the second myth of reality: The faithful are most hurt by the objects of their faith.
Conviction, the third myth of reality: Only those who seek the truth can be deceived.
Fellowship, the fourth myth of reality: As the tides of war shift, so do loyalties.
Trust, the fifth myth of reality: Every truth holds the seed of betrayal.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:42 pm 

Hey now ....it takes a lot of work to put together an event and pull it off. People have things come up and have to bow out or take a lesser roll. We just went through quals at parks and at Kingdom lvl ..lot of busy ppl crafting things ...and voting too. Plus the holidays are upon us and ppl have more mundane things to attend to. So others step up to the proverbial plate and lend a hand ....what are you planning on doing to help for End Reign/Coronation?

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:34 pm 

TigerHawke wrote:
Hey now ....it takes a lot of work to put together an event and pull it off. People have things come up and have to bow out or take a lesser roll. We just went through quals at parks and at Kingdom lvl ..lot of busy ppl crafting things ...and voting too. Plus the holidays are upon us and ppl have more mundane things to attend to. So others step up to the proverbial plate and lend a hand ....what are you planning on doing to help for End Reign/Coronation?

I understand your sentiment... and I'd usually be the one encouraging others to do the same. In this situation I'm entitled to my comment.

Sorry for getting you all up in arms. It's harmless but it means exactly what it says.

I'll stop soon. She'll soon be just a normal Amtgarder like the rest of us soon and I'll play nice.

Spoiler! :
Familiarity, the first myth of reality: What you know the best, you observe the least.
Devotion, the second myth of reality: The faithful are most hurt by the objects of their faith.
Conviction, the third myth of reality: Only those who seek the truth can be deceived.
Fellowship, the fourth myth of reality: As the tides of war shift, so do loyalties.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:02 pm 

Myth Of Reality wrote:
TigerHawke wrote:
I'll stop soon. She'll soon be just a normal Amtgarder like the rest of us soon and I'll play nice.

myth,
i was never normal. i will never be.
was focused on quals and elections and taking care of mundania shit.
im just the regent. im just one person.
glad you've contributed nothing but your "entitled" opinions to this and other events
thanks for all the help

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:19 pm 

cynisca wrote:
Myth Of Reality wrote:
TigerHawke wrote:

myth,
i was never normal. i will never be.
was focused on quals and elections and taking care of mundania shit.
im just the regent. im just one person.
glad you've contributed nothing but your "entitled" opinions to this and other events
thanks for all the help

You're THE Regent. Park level is just a Regent.
We're all extraordinary in our own little ways. I understand.
I am contributing don't worry.

On a side note, the risk you're taking with feast is extraordinary. If it turns out well, the cooks will be congratulated. If it doesn't... it'll all be blamed on you. The duplicity of society never ends.

Happy End-Reign, Cyn.

Spoiler! :

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:24 pm 

Myth.

I'm certainly not all up in arms. Yes you are entitled to your opinion, just like everyone else around here. I just think it is quite sad to see anyone go after another. We ALL understand that there have been problems as it's been aired on the forum. I know I've had enough of it. Bullying someone solves nothing at all and just perpetuates this immaturity, who ever instigates it.
I'd certainly appreciate it a lot if you were the bigger person and stopped this. I'll even thank you in advance for doing so;)

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:49 pm 

Just tell me what you need.. you need chili i will bring a vegan chili that will knock your trousers off. you need a warcrat I have some things working ... you need a gatecrat.. tell me now.. You need anything else let me know

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:49 pm 

oh.. i forgot sanitation crat..

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:01 pm 

Endreign battlegame rules to follow shortly folks. Keep them liderhosen on tight. Unless you're a well endowed femme donning one of them hot as heck Deustch style beer/milk maid type outfits thingies. Then I'd say meet me in Pride corner at the TiT for proper debriefing and stuff. See Image 1.1 for reference.

Image 1.1

Or not.
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:05 pm 

...Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring... Banana phone...

GM or Druids
PM of Riverstone
Captain of The Shadow Chorus
Member of House Singollo

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:53 pm 

Boat Battle Game for Endreign 45

Yeah, you skimmed the title right. I wrote BOAT. Not moat or goat. BOAT. Basic premise of the game. King Tzar what's-his-title-today Darktigger's reign is coming to an end and word has reached the kingdom seat that a large viko-barbaric fleet has set sail with some guy named Alby at the helm. Turns out Alby is out for blood and conquest and has ambitiously set his sights on the kingdom crown and castle!

This epic face off will determine the fate of the kingdom. History will be written this day. Children will marvel at the tales recanted of this war. The blood of the innocent will run co...ah, sheesh - ya get the point. Show up and set sail with glory and plunder in your heart or defend the kingdom against the Northern invaders.

And the best part is that you'll actually get to quest/fight for kingdom relics vs. some silly gate relic lottery setup. Woot!

Game is promptly set to start around 1 or 2pm taking the Knights typical start time of noon into consideration. I'll update that info when the event schedule is set. Or something. I'd like to set a 2hr time limit on the game, but we'll play it by ear.

Now the Rules

TEAMS
-Each team will have a team captain who will will take turns choosing team members at game start.
-Teams will start with 1st level classes that will increase at every 20min mark. So 2hr game time has six 20 minute intervals
-Players can only level up to their max class level. This means you can't play a 6th level warrior an hour and 40mins into the game if you're only 3rd level. Capiche?
-Each 20min mark will be announced with a couple fog horn blasts. So keep your ears peeled.
-Archer/magic class player ratios will apply per the RoP. We'll work things out if the ratio is a little off though.
-I'll be expecting a copy of your spell sheet. No spell sheet, no casting. Nuff said.
-As much as I'd love to enforce flurby garb, we'll demand class sashes/phoenix favors. No distinguishing sash or phoenix emblem, it's a peasants life for you.

SHIPS
-Each ship will have a dedicated Reeve to help measure treasure/objective/damage progress.
-Each ship will consist of components teams will have to purchase from The Guild's silver and black market.
-Each ship will have a rational yet comfortable person capacity limit to be decided at game setup.
-Ships will be open to fire-ball attacks. Three direct hits with fire-balls will render a boat useless for a thirty second count. This will simulate the crew frantically pouring resources into putting the fire out. This just means the boat frame must be dropped for 30 seconds and cannot move/maneuver. Players can still defend themselves.
-Magic users are allowed to cast non-moving magic on moving boats, it'll be considered that the caster will be standing in place for casting.

ISLANDS
-Islands will be specially marked and will be the only dry land teams can stand on without fear of drowning.
-Worn armor under 2pts will cause a player to drop to their knees and crawl if they land into water.
-Worn armor over 2pts will cause a player to immediately drown and lose a life if they fall into water.
-For an Island to be considered captured, there must be at least one living team member 'occupying' said location. Occupied Islands will count towards the Win Condition.

TREASURE/OBJECTIVES
-Certain NPC monsters will be worth X amount of usable treasure for Black Market purchases/upgrades
-All Islands will have a set amount of treasure available for looting, and will auto replenish if unoccupied.

DEATHS/LIVES
-This is a full class battle game.
-There will be a set nirvana TBD.
-Once a player is shattered, you'll be humbly requested to NPC! Or you can skulk back at camp. Your call.

WIN CONDITION
-Game is mutual annihilation or awarded to the team who controls the most marked Islands at the end of game period, whichever comes first.

So yeah, these are the core rules. Got any questions/comments/suggestions/gray areas to r@pe, please share em! All positive input will be appreciated. Any negative input will be scoffed at and promptly added to my sig. Nyah! :P

See ya'll this weekend!
Sutra the Red

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:46 am 

FEAST: Chili/soup cookoff

Have a secret family recipe for some kock-your-socks-off chili? Make a batch and bring it to be tested against the rest of those brave enough to enter.
Chili not your thing? Make a warm, hearty soup.

An esteemed panel of judges will sample each entry and score it 1-10 on
• 60% taste
• 20% originality: for a unique ingredient/theme
• 20% presentation: for the visual eaters
• 10% other: bonus for omg!/wow factor

As this also serves as feast for the populace, they have the option to fill out comment cards following the above format on any/all that they tasted.

75% of the overall judges score will be added to 25% of the populaces opinion to determine final score.

Rules:
• All entries must be at feast area ready to be served for judging by 6pm.
• All entrants must submit a list of all ingredients used to be used as warning for food allergies or spicy ingredients
• Judging will be a double blind system, so please include any instruction or additional ingredients with entry. (If it needs to be eaten with crackers, tell us and include crackers)
• Judges will get a tasting portion of each entry
• Scores will by tallied after feast is over and announced shortly along with any awards. (Yes folks, dragons/roses/etc if you qualify)
• If deemed so, i reserve the right to refuse any entry. Common sense: if it isn't edible, don't bring it. Special consideration may be granted to "very hot/spicy" dishes.

I will have enough soup/chili made for all the populace to eat if they don't want any of the cook off entries. Don't worry, you will be fed.

So I can get a rough head count, please email me at alicia.spencer10@gmail.com if you are interested in participating, or if you would like to contribute any "extras".

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:19 am 

Kock your socks off? Freudian slip or typo?

:)

-The Immature Bully

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives