Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:31 pm 

Orchid,

You know back in the day I'd probably spout off at you with a long string of nasty comments and subtle slights of humor at your expense...but that was then and this is now.

Slander may work in real politics, but it won't work to well here. And it especially won't work from out of context outburst taken from a string of posts going back I really don't even know how many years. It may have been amusing for you to put together but honestly for me and I'm certain for others it just comes off as an immature, unnecessary, unprovoked ranting done by someone with a hell of a lot of time on there hands, a really bad temper when they don't get there way and the inability to form there own derogatory comments. You might want to work on that before claiming yourself to be a political assassin.

If anything I was amused that you seem to hate me so much for seemingly no reason that you spent what I'm sure was the better part of a day putting that long post together. If your attempt was to anger me, let me stop you right there and tell you, you did not, in fact I laughed my ass off when I heard what you had posted. And I still haven't even bothered to read it, sorry you wasted so much time you could have spent in more fruitful endeavors.

I debated not saying anything to you at all, because honestly I have better things to do with my day. But instead I decided to pose one single solitaire question along with this lead up and a little advice.

What rule am I supposedly breaking ? Give me a direct quote from the Corpora.... though that may be tough since I am not in fact breaking any rules.

I know your coming from a place of fear by lashing out at me like this unnecessarily so I'm sorry you feel threatened by me, or by my tournament. I really do wish we could have worked together to promote this event instead of evidently becoming enemies from it.

My mother always told me it was better to make friends than to make enemies.

But what I think is even more important is to know who exactly your making an enemy of... your pretty new to this kingdom, I'd take that piece of advice under consideration before to try to paint a target on somebody else's back. Because you clearly don't know who your making an enemy of right now with me.

"One People, One Planet"
haven-int.org
spirit-chronicles.org

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:51 pm 

Fenris Blackwood wrote:
But what I think is even more important is to know who exactly your making an enemy of... your pretty new to this kingdom, I'd take that piece of advice under consideration before to try to paint a target on somebody else's back. Because you clearly don't know who your making an enemy of right now with me.

According to our dossier on Fenris her threat potential is extremely low. You should be good Orchid.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:13 pm 

Veiled threats, protesting and bullying in any form are really not to be tolerated IMO. We are a community within our organization that has ONE goal and that is to play Amtgard.

The High Officers in this Kingdom do not have a handbook per se about doing their jobs. They have the corpora as guidelines/ROP and the information that may OR may not have been posted up with advice or things that their predecessors may have done.

For anyone to simply submit a battle game to the War O Crat in charge of an event is not unreasonable. The War O Crat (Myth) has given anyone that information POSTED here on the forum for the May Day event. I know that battle games for MR and ER have been submitted to the Monarch for consideration. Happened at this past MR for example.

Your game is good, there is interest in playing it. So the question now remains: Have you submitted this game to Myth? If not then please get on the ball and do so.
No one needs to keep on reading about the I said, did this, they said ,did this BS. Solve the freekin problem if you want your game. Everyone WINS if you do. So how bout it? More action and less talk from both sides would be a good thing IMHO.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:51 pm 

Larin wrote:

According to our dossier

Uhoh... Dossiers? Wait..... What does mine say?

Oh and please add to it...... Is waiting patiently to tap Larin on the fanny with her foot. He got off easy at MR cause of his Squire. But I do believe that letting him off was a stratigic mistake on my part.

Yes, I know I spelled stratigic incorrectly. Please add that to my dossier too.

Please note...... the above posting was typed in fun. Please take it in with the manner it was typed. It was not made to flame anyone. Nor was it designed to do anything except make Larin (and anyone else who understands my humor) laugh.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:56 pm 

AnnaMarie wrote:
Uhoh... Dossiers? Wait..... What does mine say?

I'm sorry but you are not cleared for that information.

AnnaMarie wrote:
Oh and please add to it...... Is waiting patiently to tap Larin on the fanny with her foot. He got off easy at MR cause of his Squire. But I do believe that letting him off was a stratigic mistake on my part.

It is so noted.

AnnaMarie wrote:
Yes, I know I spelled stratigic incorrectly. Please add that to my dossier too.

Also added. We would like to thank you for helping keep our files as updated as possible. Your cooperation is admirable.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:39 pm 

Larin wrote:

I'm sorry but you are not cleared for that information.

Please note.......... You are SUCK! [smilie=icon_rolleyes.gif]

Larin wrote:

Also added. We would like to thank you for helping keep our files as updated as possible. Your cooperation is admirable.

Of course. Anything I can do to make YOUR life easier. [smilie=icon_lol.gif] Ok, I tried to type that with a straight face. Couldn't do it. Not feasible at this juncture.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:41 pm 

I will not be submitting my game to Myth or anyone else, I'm doing a fundraiser for the bathroom not a battlegame.

"One People, One Planet"
haven-int.org
spirit-chronicles.org

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:59 pm 

Oh for the love of whichever God or Goddess or Creator you celebrate/worship.

Fenris........... PLEASE! People want to play your fundraiser assassin program/game/idea. It is good. No one is denying that. All that was asked was that you COMMUNIATE with Myth before making it fact so that he can make adjustments to his games for the weekend. It's going to suck MAJOR if in the middle of his battle game your assassins start killing people just so we can have personal flushers and showers.......... which I am so down for after spending 3 days in the middle of summer camping with BARBARIANS driving home with the truck windows up and the a/c blowing for all it's worth.

All parties involved are rather stubborn and hard headed. (THIS IS NOT A SLAM. JUST AN OBSERVATION.) But someone has to give just a little so we can have fun. I'm not asking for you to get on your knees and kiss Myth's postier. I shudder at the thought. Just COMMUNICATE with him. That is all.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:25 pm 

Fenris You seem very passionate about this and I like the idea and would like to move it to endreign I think that it would fit great with the reign story line and with all the relics being in play it would be awesome. The only thing would suggest would be pause it during the main battle game. I know not eveyone always agrees but I believe that when everyone works together we can accomplish greater fun for all.

Thank You
King Alby

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:33 am 

There we go. It will be held at endreign. The end please go home. I'm tired of nonsense. Beating individuals in to apathy is the surest way to get nothing done. Here we all are, posting aimlessly.

I'm done, how about it?

Spoiler! :
Familiarity, the first myth of reality: What you know the best, you observe the least.
Devotion, the second myth of reality: The faithful are most hurt by the objects of their faith.
Conviction, the third myth of reality: Only those who seek the truth can be deceived.
Fellowship, the fourth myth of reality: As the tides of war shift, so do loyalties.
Trust, the fifth myth of reality: Every truth holds the seed of betrayal.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 am 

all in all i hadnt read the last few posts before i posted, lol

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:44 am 

tobias wrote:

F'ing riot.
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:22 am 

Fun, fun, fun!

So the EH is one of the few kingdom's who has a fundraising guideline in place so they can be all sorts of proper with the state of Texas; cause you know - they got a slew of silly 'law's' in place for approved fundraisers/sales/garage sales/any pretty much anything else you can shake a money making stick at. Other kingdoms shake their cash cows and aren't worse for wear. Good for them.

Man, I hate paying sales tax on stuff I buy through ebay when it's based out of Texas. Dah, where was I...

So the big 'stink' about why the BOD is on this 'approved, approved, approved' spree on any money-making anything kingdom wise is cause it's following it's own kingdom/althing approved/voted upon Kingdom Fundraising guideline.

I'm pretty sure their seal of approval is required for said type of events. The BOD ain't approving what battlegames or color of underarmor or crappy RP post is played, worn, or posted. But I ain't making any promises.

So there's the issue of words/ideas being exchanged and passing interest/approval being made or not made.

What was so hard for either side to reach out and ask for an update. I can understand why Orchid may not have initiated contact, what with having her hands full with being kingdom regent and all. High office is interesting. Can I get a show of hands of anyone in this thread who's been there/done that from a high office/BOD point of view? Thought so.

I can understand how words may have gotten crossed and Fenris was convinced the show was full steam ahead.

Pity a simple little PM or call was so inconvenient for all parties involved to have considered as a viable option. Coulda-woulda saved a lot of potty mouthed acrobatics. Maybe next time?

Little bit of boring auto-history. I used to b!tch and moan about how the system was soooo lame and how it needed change. This audacity of hope if you will, drove me to run for high office. Boy, saying it was an eye opener is an understatement. You realize just how deep the rabbit hole goes. And that's on a good reign with three or less fires to put out.

So I'm kicking it with that stint under my belt and can and do see things from both sides. Call it experienced maturity. Hell, call it being on the fence or backhanded even, but it works for me. Until I piss in your frosted wheat crisps. But that's cause you're prolly diabetic and I know what you're eating ain't good for ya. Or I just don't like frosted wheat crisps. It's the Virgo in me I spose.

Do folks have their own personal agendas to fufill while in office? Some call it a platform of progress, other's call it iron fisted tyranny. Can't please all the peeps all the time.

I can't or won't speculate in greater depth as to who did what why, but what I can say is that this is a pretty raunchy* way to get things done. Breaks my heart to see and read it, but that's the nature of the beast. Me thinks we should take a vote on changing the heraldry from a rising phoenix to a sitting mule or donkey. How about a burro? Mind you, it's not cause I'm partial to them fine animals or nothing. Okay okay, maybe just a little.

This power struggle between 'cult's of personalities' is doing a number on the few folks who care to visit the Black and Gold, and it's bleeding into the IRL fabric of those who have to sit and listen to the tomes of whining and complaining about how so and so sucks big salty choco-whoppers.

So Fenris is getting the green light to run the $ Sin game at ER.
What say you Fenris, you up for it?
Sutra would love him some showers and flushing privies.
Fenris feels her previous approval mysteriously vanished into thin air.
Can she get a solid in writing hand shake that she gets her game at ER?

Feelings and other bodily extremeties are hurt over this issue. It's the principal that's been tainted here along with a reputation here and there. It'll be interesting to see how ya'll proceed from this point on.

Is anyone going to fess up to any lapse of judgement, stubborness, pride, or all around lack of common sense? Prolly not. Cause everyone is right and no one is wrong. You paradoxical kiddos you! Love ya!

Phew, I feel better now. I think I'ma go make myself a peanut butta and nanna sammich now.

One day....
S

*Has thrown his fair share of low shots both in game and on forums.

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:34 am 

tobias wrote:

Moved that post to Smack talk then.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:38 am 

I'm not agreeing to doing it at any other date until I'm spoken to by a person...in what authority?... If i was selling flowers or bottled water for a fundraiser this wouldn't have happened and no one would have cared...

And ID really appreciate it if you want to give me 'catches' to my fundraiser you would read the whole thing and at least realize that it was designed to NOT interfere with Battlegames. The Assassin kills the person...takes there favor which tells them who to kill next and goes about there marry way... There suppose to be sneaky about it or they get disqualified. Killing a bunch of people during a battlegame is not sneaky... that would be a Warriors tactic not an Assassins. I KNOW I covered this in the rules...

"One People, One Planet"
haven-int.org
spirit-chronicles.org

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives