Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: update on seal
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:12 am 

When I was elected Monarch there was a kingdom ban on Seal prohibiting him from participating in Amtgard in EH until midreign. I did not consider if the ban was warranted or not as that has been decided in the reign prior to mine. I received several reports that the ban was being violated. I spoke to many people involved and weighed the decision very carefully. I only considered whether or not the ban that was in place was violated or not. That decision was not made lightly. Seal is currently under an EH ban that will end on 6/26/2011. Seal was advised of this decision and agreed to abide by the ban until 6/26/2011.

Seal and myself have discussed this ban and what it entails. This ban is not intended to keep him away from a public park, as EH does not have that authority. What it does mean is that, until 6/26/2011, he cannot participate in an Amtgard function at a shire, barony or kingdom level event. If anyone has any questions about specific activities that they might consider "participation", I first ask that they use common sense. Talking to someone is not participation in Amtgard, fighting in a ditch is. If there is any real concern about what participation is, I ask that the person with the concern contact myself or, if I am not available, the prime minister or GMR.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives