Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:35 am 

gm scouts and druid

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:08 pm 

I declare that I cannot declare.
That’s right, folks…
I don’t meet the attendance requirements to vote or hold a GM position. And since I belong to all parks and no park at all, I could not even serve as park GM of anything.

I see that Myth has once again put his name up as a target… uh, I mean candidate for GM of Sins. This is not the first time, as he tried to run against me last term and lost.
Perhaps this time he will find enough friends to play a Sin, pay dues and vote for him.

Seems sad that someone who was never able to let go of his bow long enough to pass the practical exam for 2nd level will be the Kingdom Guildmaster of Assassins…
Maybe someone with some real experience will step up and bring the Guild back from obscurity… maybe not!

If I remember correctly, Turtle thought I wasn’t going to run last term & put his name in the hat and removed it, out of respect, when he learned that I intended retain the position.
Myth continued on his path to the top… didn’t work out too well.
BTW… Myth, who killed you the most before that last Guild vote…???
Oh, no matter.

So, Turtle… Ya plan on making a play for the GM post…???
How about any other up-and-coming Sins out there…
Do ya feel lucky?
Think you can “run” the Guild of Assassins?

Like Nev says…
Just because you play the class, that don’t make you an assassin.
Now you can add what Delphos says…
Just because you’re the Guildmaster, doesn’t mean the Guild will follow you.
Keep that in mind…

just sayin’

[smilie=icon_cool.gif]

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:09 am 

Great to see that ppl are finally stepping up and declaring ...had me concerned for a bit there;)
Due to the way the start and cut off dates run for this election Nov 13 - May 13 and the fact that we are running off the new corpora, with a new attendance requirement; I'm finding that some ppl are missing being able to vote by 1 attendance. So I'm extending the May date out by 2 days so that I can run visitor credits to see if that gives more ppl that final attendance day. Also PM's please, IF you have not entered park credits for a while...get them entered!

I have spent literally HOURS running a prelim list and checked every single person on every park roster individually on the ORK. I will be doing this all over again on May 15th, so if I'm more bezzique than usual ....if you want me to do something for you ..lol.

I'm going to post the preliminary voter eligibility list this weekend ....a lot of ppl have dues that are expiring in early May (or already have expired) OR expire on the Sat of the voting weekend. IF you pay dues any time before the vote, make sure your park PM updates it on the ORK admin. Same goes for paying dues on the voting days ...PM MUST update asap and get the info to me please.

I'm still working on adding in what classes ppl can vote for ..so the final list will be out on May 16th.

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:15 pm 

I declare for GM of Color

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:40 pm 

Aria wrote:
I declare for GM of Color

Dang, I was just going to say that. Put me down for GM of color as well. Why let only the ones running for a real office have all the fun?

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:41 pm 

LOL ....consider it done

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:59 pm 

LOL Let the fun begin

By the way Nev no one has declared for Paladin yet :D

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:21 am 

I'm declaring for BoD.

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:34 pm 

Aria wrote:

Thats because when I left that lame office a while back I shut down all the power, triple locked the doors, and set loose a box of creepy spiders and snakes to guard the office in my absence.

There are no white lighters of worth in the EH. Never have been and never will be.

Now all of you join me in the Paladins suck theme song...

OH Blinding Light....
OH light that blinds.
I can not see...
Look out for me.

[smilie=icon_twisted.gif] [smilie=icon_evil.gif] [smilie=icon_twisted.gif]

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:44 pm 

Nevron wrote:
Aria wrote:

Thats because when I left that lame office a while back I shut down all the power, triple locked the doors, and set loose a box of creepy spiders and snakes to guard the office in my absence.

There are no white lighters of worth in the EH. Never have been and never will be.

Now all of you join me in the Paladins suck theme song...

OH Blinding Light....
OH light that blinds.
I can not see...
Look out for me.

[smilie=icon_twisted.gif] [smilie=icon_evil.gif] [smilie=icon_twisted.gif]

Oh so you saying you have plans to return to the office in the near future

**takes cover in the nearest shadows**

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:12 pm 

...can i declare for anti/paladin if no one else will?

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:09 am 

Aria wrote:
Oh so you saying you have plans to return to the office in the near future?

Only if the lame goody two shoes will let me. I have to admit that while I held that lame office I did a much better job at it than all the previous GM of Pal's ever did.

During my 2 terms as GM of the false light I managed to hold the guild down with one foot on the back of their collected necks. No advancements were made in my terms. Which means no pay raises and certainly no bonuses. No extra cost due to the futile wars against the rest of us were substained. I cut back on everyday cost of runnung the guild by installing dimmer switches on all the piles of overstocked shinny frigging armor that was just laying around the basement of their guild headquarters. I also stop feeding their war-horse's all that pricey golden waves of grain and hay they were getting and put them all on a strict one apple a day diet. No doctors calls in years.

So if the Kingdom is looking for ways to save a gold piece here and there I can only suggest to board up the entrance to that useless guild of Pal's and cut all power and water lines to their run down shack of a guild.

BTW... How do you stop a Paladin from drowning?

You take your foot off their neck. [smilie=icon_lol.gif]

But hey, thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.

[smilie=icon_twisted.gif] [smilie=icon_evil.gif] [smilie=icon_cool.gif] [smilie=icon_twisted.gif]

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:09 am 

I would like to put my hat in for GM of Scout. Thank you for your time.

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:23 pm 

due to the overwhelming work load that having 2 jobs has placed on me, and my time with my kids, i am going to wait on My role as Monarch of the EH. I am sorry to all that have thrown there support my way and will let you all know the next time for sure. Once again I am sorry.

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:26 pm 

DID the price on Myths head just go up some more, AWESOME.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Announcements » Archives