Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:23 pm 

Hey Arcie why don't you look at previous posts and see that several people spell that phrase the same way. I don't mean to be offensive to anyone and if I have hurt anyone's feelings I do apologize that my comments have caused harm to their sensitive nature. I fully expected the moderator to deny the post as they have done to previous posts of mine. As to a possible MWG appearance, I will be there for the raid and Weaponmaster per your request. Don't get me wrong or take my posts seriously, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Sir Ice and his ability to fight, but I still don't think he could "dik stab" me if he tried. Pfffft!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:32 pm 

Unfortunately i think patch adams is right, such a small target may be impossible to hit. And talking smack is just a weak way of saying hes not able to hit any better than arcie,( who is Far Dareis Mai) Why poor ole butt patch might get all butt stung from Amo and her High Cross .
Its all ok. No offense taken. If snatch does come to MWG prior to WM and owns up, why we may all have a big laugh .

but i doubt it.

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:07 pm 

Aug 2:

a VERY, VERY hot day at the park. 107 actual...100 in the shade and the gods alone know what the heat index was.

Still fun was to be had. Some light ditching. A full class capture the flag. Lots of give and take in this battlegame. Mid way through, Asmodious was shifted to the other team for balance issues.....later it was decided that the winner of the game was Asmodious, as he was the only person to be on a team that scored 3 points.

A long water break....where a a and s class was scheduled

then more ditching when Brigade and Sir Shef showed up.

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:10 pm 

Aug 9:

some (very little) light ditching to start the day. The A and S class was held (how to make a sword) which took entirely too long, but hey knowledge is power right?

A mutual annaliation game was held, letting Jordan (who's birthday it was) pick a five man team. The rest of the park got to slaughter them (something like 2 to 1 odds) All in all, fun was had by all.

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:48 pm 

My Master told me that he enjoyed the tournament fighting at MWG this weekend, however he was concerned with a few things. First off, Galvanized Queen owes Sir Tunear and the Corsairs about 5 dollars for all the sloughing he did in tourney. They will be expecting payment at the next event. My Akri was also concerned for the well being of the week old child that was present. As I am sure that said child was well looked after by at least one of its parents at almost all times, with the noted exception of the time period it was in the hands of a child under ten, the description given to me makes me wonder why said child is not still in the NICU. However congratulations none the less to Kenta and his very busy and undersiege wife Crimson. My Akri also stated to me that it was quite nice to see that the park was handling its under 14 populace in a healthy and constructive way that did not interfere with the tourney. Other parks that have a sizeable under 14 contingent could learn a few things from their example, as long as they aren't earning class credit. Arcie's smacktalk was missed by my Akri and he hopes that all the stair climbing she has to do will benefit her footwork and endurance when she returns. Congratulations to MWG for hosting a successfull day of tourney, well done.(Lazy Bitches)

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:55 am 

glad you had fun..

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:28 pm 

When me and paddi next have steaks and beers over at stormie and tunears house , ill be sure to remind him.
Glad you had fun.

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:11 am 

Sept 6:

Not many at the park today, just the usual crew. Sir Ice ran a defend the bell style game taking time to teach what each team did right or wrong in each engagement.

Sir Gavin showed up, even though he has bronchitis

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen