Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:42 am 

I would like to thank Kenta and Clu and all of the others out @ MWG Sat was a blast next time ya'll get to come out to our neck of the woods look forward to seeing all of you at the EH b-day bash a Tanglewood

Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:46 pm 

:) new to the forums and was reading around..lol you guys sound like you always have a blast.. if we are ever down that way for something other than an event(and its not super important we be there) we will be at your park! I hope to see you all there at the birthday bash..

Post Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:42 am 

Saturday, March 8, 2008.

Held your Mid-reign Court. Grats to all the folks who earned awards....Lady Zin, Lord Sieg, Arcie, Estelle, Silvertooth, Kenta, & Baronette Stormdancer. Big Thank you to the Visitors...Big Zig, Monkey and Reign Bow. Welcome to the couple of new recruits to join MWG.

Ditching, Ring the Bell Battlegame, and Champion Clu's Deep Woods Life/Death Battlegame. Oh yeah more ditching...lol.

Thank you to Sheriff Asmodius for Reeving/Hosting the Kid's Battlegame.

Thank you to Sieg, Shamus, Yeti, and Silvertooth with another Kid's Battlegame.

Hopefully, I didn't forget anything. Thank you everyone for making MWG the place to be.....Yes, I know, I'm biased....LOL.

Mom to most of the Mourningwood Glenn Goblin Horde
Ilharess Qu'ellar Renor Cryso
Mistress of Garb aka Master Garber (I am a proud Artisan)

Post Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:46 am 

Siobhan, we would be delighted to have you and your group visit. Yes, we have a lot of fun at our park. There is a good group of people here.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:29 pm 

March 15:

Kill you killer, ditching,Ring the bell, and the hydra battle revisited. Lots of walk-up new players, Kodi takes up Kenta's recruitment challenge bringing out two of his friends. A kids warlord battle (which brought in more parents and kids)

Thanks to all who participated.

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:02 am 

March 22

the day started with some light ditching. The community at large made plans for Bday bash. A capture the flag battle was next followed by more light ditching. Sir Owl ran a kids battlegame, which was promptly named ANTGARD. Nelwyn hosted a cupcake decorating demo for the kids.

Sir Clu ran a EasterBunny/white rabbit quest. Dizzy playing a bunny with 4 "playboy bunny guards" (ALL Hail Hugh Hairfurner) Next was a "bunny warlord battle" where the dead players joined the bunny's team (GOD wills it!!)

Next was an old versus new battle game with a cutoff of 7yrs. Surprisingly most of the old players did not play the "power classes" that they are know for. Most were playing first and second level classes. End result a draw

Lots of new players at the glen today. Also Sir Avatar makes a apearance Many people stepping up to "Kenta's challenge". Big props to all

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:18 pm 

i'm glad to hear the kids rule has not killed or even wounded your park it sounds like! WTG on stepping up and doing things for the little ones.. Lol i would have loved the cupcake demo :) hope to see you guys @ the birthday bash

Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:50 am 

sorry i havent posted in the past few weeks.

the past two weeks have been very slow, with few people showing up, mostly 10 or so. As such no real battlegames of note have been held. For the past two weeks I (and my family) have had to leave early, so I have not been as active and vigilant as I usually am.

Post Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:18 am 

I would like to thank the populace ond officers of MWG for their hospitality and interesting battle game today. Since this was only my second trip to MWG, I didnt expect many of you to remember me. I'm glad that I was in that area. Thank you all for asking me to come down this weekend. I will be looking forward to my next visit ( cant say when it will be, with gas as high as it is).

Kelldor Dragonspawn
EHGM of Monks
Regent of Finders Keep

Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:43 pm 

Kenta, you are slacking. update this please.
It makes for reading at work when I am slacking .......errr installing phone lines.

Tia mi aven Morridin isainde vadin

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:10 pm 

you know you could do it too you lazy bum

Post Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:24 pm 

Gabriel called me,, SO I think he and jaylee will be at glen this weekend.
My noobs want to go sat , but need to leave early. SO we will get there as early as possible.
Last weekend they had a ring the bell going as my crew arrived.
We did some small end fighting and then a short ditch. Kodi did well on my flank and learned to return when outnumbered. Trey didnt learn this lesson and got smooshed. My new player Teejayy stayed with florintine all day and figured out to move fast on flanks.
We ran a ring the bell with the new numbers ...
Having a plan of attack beats not having a plan,,,3 points in a row,,,then a quick sprint up the middle gave the downhill team a point. Another rush saw dink legged 40 ft from the bell...with a quick paly heal...he sprinted in and got another point. Next push ended in a draw as bothe bells rang at the same time and kenta forgot the 2 pts of zerk armour on barbar..High side got the final point with Teejayy and dink sprinting past the bell to make the defending team turn,,then they turned again as the slow , old paly got close... flank team made a lightining sprint to ring point again.
I had a good time and got asked lots of questions (like I know stuff) . The laid back friendly feel of MWG is still there, and the energy from the new players is addictive.
I put up a short vid on youtube that paddi's sister took,,,choppy and wind blown but fun to watch. And the full vid to a practice a few years ago is up as well.,,,( search Amtgard practice ... to see my vids. )
:shock:

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Post Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:53 pm 

Sweet! Good to see you out again! You gonna be there tomorrow?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:24 pm 

June 14:

good day today. Started with some light ditching. Moved on to a damsel in distress battlegame (thanks Nelwyn for being our NPC) which is a glorified flag battle. back to some light ditching Then a ring the bell battlegame.

Highlights of the day were:

Sir Ice and Alanna dancing to the music provided by the group having a BBQ at the pavilion.
Kenta and Zin educating Dink on George Clinton and the Parlament Funkadelic.
Sir Ice providing me with a copy of said George Clinton to burn to my MP3 collection :)

Post Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:40 am 

Whew! Thank the GSD that I called in asleep. :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen