Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:50 am 

Dude .. don't you DARE be dissing on GC and da P.Funk.

Now I'm ticked I pussed out and decided to spend the day @ MS. I need to get my ass back out there more often .. miss you guys (and it's been a few weeks).

Post Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:14 am 

Since I got this snazzy new computer,, I cn download pics smokin fast.
So pics from sat are up on my photobucket that can be hit from the eh page. Under amtgard
8)

Paddi informs me we will be out to KP next weekend. Me and KR discussed doing the "assassin among us " battlegame. A crazy game where the NPC calls out words at random , when you hear your "word" you kill anyone around you. It was funny as hell when we did this a few years ago. Hope to see peeps there
:D

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:12 pm 

June 21:

whole lotta nothing. Bout 6-7 showed up today. Taught the kids block-strike drills, which became teaching everyone who was willing to fight. Played some kill your killer games....Sir Clu worked with the kids for a bit.
(sword and board work, and arrow deflection, helped by Gabrial)
planning on going to KP to get my game on.

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:34 pm 

Sat is the pool party at Ninias house. I believe that Kr wanted to hit the glen 1st , then migrate to the pool for Jousting on rafts.
The annual Guys vs Girls volley ball was once again dominated by the guys at Memorial day . 19 years in a row. If we invite enough people for the 4th. they might stand a chance . nah.
SO Glen on sat. Possible assassin among us battle game.
Come to the glen. have fun. Come to Ninias have fun, get wet.

Tia mi aven Morridin isanade vadin

Post Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:12 pm 

July 5:

For such a short day at the park, I had a blast. Started out with some light ditching, which graduated to medium ditching. :twisted:

First game was a mutual anniahilation. I kept going out to die and failing to do so. As the man said in "Firefly": "when someone is trying to kill you you kill them right back"....EPIC FAIL Finally get to my beserk life...and there's very few people left to kill :(

Second game was Sir Ice's assassian among us....very frustrating if you dont understand the object of the game (teaches battlefield awareness...bordering on paranoia) Hightlight of this one had to be Asmodious getting fireballed in the jimmy.

Next Ninia's party...if you've never been to one....well, there's probably a reason...LOL Lots of good food, family, friends and a POOL. Highlights here were Gavin Hefner, the volley ball "game" and throwing people in. Oh also embarrasing Newlyn, who shall forevermore be named "Bunny"

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:25 am 

I believe thats " Bunny of doom, death , destruction , devestation, and doom doom doom"
FYI, 2 pair of underpants were found in the back yard, further reports are coming in as to the awesomeness of the pool party.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:00 am 

July 12:

Happy Birthday to Asmodious.....so the standard hunt the birthday boy. the hunting party was outfoxed by the prey....he doubled back. Hunting the fox is easy.....finding him, now that's the hard part.

Sir Clu sponsored a tourney, for live steel prizes. Winners were Nettle and Amoreth (Ammo) Grats to both. Special thanks to Sir Ice for reeving said tourney.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:20 pm 

Jul 19:

got to the park a bit late. ditching was already going on. Had a shade battle, man i miss those.

Sir Clu set up a maze battle. Sir Ice was the minotaur with "mad cow disease" and Brigade as a mummy. Fun was had by all.

Special guest was Jaylee from HFS.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:42 am 

The mad cow was finnally taken to the questers base and poison burgers were had by all.
FYI, fighting 20 people for 45 mins straight was fun and exhausting. Thanks to the "traps" the COW was able to hurt the quest teams and cause general havoc till they remembered to "SUBDUE" the beast.
Had fun

Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:54 am 

July 26:

not many people went to clan from our park.....most notable absences were Sir Clu and Arcie.

Got there a bit late....not much going on from the looks of things so i called for a battlegame. Damsel in Distress (played by DZ) shade battle. Combined two of MWG's favorites into one battle. Dizzy showed up a bit late and played a neutral archer...I think his goal was to shoot everyone at least once.

Lots of visitors today: Shamus, Kelldor, Gott, Hvem/Hva (one of em..hellifi know which) Gabriel, Rogue, Dizzy, and Aidan.

Most of MWG went to the lake afterward for Bunny's 18th b day party.....grats bunny, one more legal to keep away from the predators.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:06 pm 

Kenta RedHawk";p="7786 wrote:
July 26:

Most of MWG went to the lake afterward for Bunny's 18th b day party.....grats bunny, one more legal to keep away from the predators.

Heheh... predators? Nah, Kestral is keeping her too busy. ;)

Happy birthday my friend!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:01 am 

heheh THats My Boy !!@@

Like father , like son.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:53 pm 

Ice said like father, like son. What do you mean, like insanely jealous and paranoid? Where's my dik stab old man? Still can't find me can you? (Lazy Bitches)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:01 pm 

Haha, go figure, all the guys from up north come visit on a weekend when I'm out of town....

patch1369";p="7811 wrote:
Ice said like father, like son. What do you mean, like insanely jealous and paranoid? Where's my dik stab old man? Still can't find me can you? (Lazy Bitches)

Ok you asshole. A, if you aren't a 'lazy bitch' why don't you get your ass down to MWG and actually own up to the shit your talking. B. I'm not going to pretend to yell at you for Ice, because God knows he could give you a much better tounge lashing.
I am simply stating the fact that you are acting like a coward and I would be highly amused to see you actually go out and tell people the things you've been saying to their faces.
And lastly, WHO THE HELL SPELLS DICK WRONG????

Squire Arcie Midnight, Far Dareis Mai of Mourningwood Glen, of EH

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:21 pm 

Hey Arcie, don't feed the Trolls.

Arcie Midnight";p="7812 wrote:
Haha, go figure, all the guys from up north come visit on a weekend when I'm out of town....

Yeh, we step out of town and they visit. Geez. :D

Ice";p="7809 wrote:
heheh THats My Boy !!@@

Like father , like son.

Well, like father.. with improvements. Ice 1.1. :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen