Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post subject: Kids Friendly Park
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:54 pm 

You know it is fun sometimes to watch things fly around the board when your not in the middle of it but this particular post which I'm going to revive on a different thread because it is important to me. And the previous thread really got of topic quickly.

There are a lot of kids who are active members with signed waivers in our Kingdom at this time. MWG is only one of the parks, MS has under 14's that come regulary and KP has them as well. The only park that doesn't is Eagleshire and we all know that's because it's where all the stick jocks play and that's great they have fun playing the game in there own way.

But I don't see why there cannot be a compromise here. If the monarchy's real motivation, and other people that don't want kids on the field's motivation REALLY is for there protection then compromise shouldn't be a problem.

But if the kids just get in the way and you want them out of your 'sport' than there probably won't be a compromise.

But the TRUTH of this matter remains that the kids are the future of our Kingdom.

And just overall saying that anyone 14 and under can't play is not a solution to the problem of kids not getting hurt, or what I'm sure our lawyers-like citizens out there are thinking, sue us if they get hurt. They will continue to show up at the park level. And be just as eager and excited to play as we were when we first started.

The current Monarch, the 'jolly' King that shows up with presents where ever he goes might as well start handing out coal to all the kids 14 and under that are heart broken to find out they suddenly can't play the game they either grew to love or saw the first hint of something great in when they came out.

Morgan I doubt you'll read this and even more doubtful that you'll reply but if you want all the kids that play or have played for years 14 and under to not play.

Then you tell every one of them yourself why they can't play anymore. You watch the disapointment on their faces, because I refuse. Do your own god damn dirty work yourself.

Because I can promise that whenever your at a park and I'm their I'll send over the kids that are 14 and under and have them ask you personally why they can't play the game they love and see how you like seeing that heart break in there eyes.

Because I really don't have the heart to tell them they can't play and certainly not the words to describe to them why. I can only tell them who is responsible.

So far to me your more the Grinch that Stole Christmas than a jolly king bearing gifts where ever he goes.

Fenris

"One People, One Planet"
haven-int.org
spirit-chronicles.org

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen