Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:55 am 

I have been accused by someone that I have done nothing for the game.

I am out nearly every weekend at the park. I go above and beyond my duties as a park PM and make sure everyone has a waiver filled out, credits and awards entered in a timely manner, make sure new players get on there and where to find it, make sure our visitors are in there too, get those dues-paid folks in there as well. Keep up with the ones who ask to transfer home parks, update orks that have had missing awards/credits etc. Keep up with the inactive/actives. Work with other kingdom park pms. Even so much as helping out folks wishing to find information about this interkingdom event. I have even been known to hound you till you do sign in. I've also been the one to get Rewth the Royal ORK Keeper to get the petitioning King's Point up and going on the ORK. I've even helped them with their records as well. I entered the Crown Quals credits. I've even judged at crown quals. I helped set up for DM during Sutra's reign, helped set up for Quals during Trinity's reign. I'd love to be able to judge again. I love this game and I have worked very hard and will continue to do so. I may be new but I go out of my way to help any and all new and old alike in garb, gear, advice, whatever is needed. I've taken pictures of Banner Wars back in Oct of 06, April Trikingdom back in April 06. I've been posting pics for the MWG group. Taking individual pics and putting them on the ORK. I made very bright pink coin bags for the Monster/Relic quest at this past Endreign. I've made numerous tunics, sword covers, shield covers, enchantment strips, class sashes, spell balls, pouches for carrying spellballs/daggers, quivers. Help rebuild Newbie/Loaner weapons for the park. I particpated in the Monster/Relic Quest during Trinity's reign. I'm out talking to other folks at the park to get them interested or to answer questions about "Hey what are you doing?" I've even passed out brochures on amtgard. I've wrote a few role-plays for the EH roleplaying group. I bring out water for the park folks to drink.
As far as awards go 2 Dragons, 2 Garbers, 1 Lion, 3 Roses, Lady Title, Dragons Breath for entering DM.

I think for a first year newbie, on a great roll.

Aka "Ork Goddess"

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen