Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post subject: park pm
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:27 am 

Because i'd rather not spend any more time than i have to doing research on the net i figured i'd just ask here. Who is the current head of mourningwood glen and when is the next election for the new pm of said park taking place.?

Post subject: Re: park pm
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:39 pm 

that would shamus the green if i am not mistaken bro.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:22 pm 

the election was a couple of weeks ago . ally's retained the position by defualt if you want it let me know you can be sherrif if you want too.

Shamus the green

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:10 pm 

Since about April 1st, I, Crimson Witch have been the pro-tem PM and had been helping Aidan since March. We are going to have elections on June 9th. I have also declared my intentions to run for PM, Kenta Redhawk has declared for Sheriff, and we had 3 to declare for Champion although 1 out of the 3 may not qualify in time to meet the 6 month mark by that time.

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:20 am 

Crimson Witch had declared in time to automatically become the Park PM at midreign (she was the ONLY one who declared so elections were not necessary) However due to a muckup (don't ask) we were forced to vote after the Midreign and made her Pro-tem PM with the understanding that the "official" PM elections for the final 3 months of the PM term to be held at the same time as Monarch elections.

Galen is the current Sheriff of MWG and he will be stepping down in June and Kenta Redhawk is the Pro-tem Regent/Deputy.

So, a direct answer to the original question

Sheriff is Sir Galen
Pro-tem PM is Crimson Witch

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:33 am 

Stormdancer";p="4907 wrote:
Crimson Witch had declared in time to automatically become the Park PM at midreign (she was the ONLY one who declared so elections were not necessary) However due to a muckup (don't ask) we were forced to vote after the Midreign and made her Pro-tem PM with the understanding that the "official" PM elections for the final 3 months of the PM term to be held at the same time as Monarch elections.

This is incorrect. Crimson Witch did not declare until April 1, 2007 on your list. When I went to the park after the time period for elections (two weeks before the event), NOONE had yet declared to be PM. Crimson Witch had indicated that she was willing to assist the PM, as she had with Aidan.

As I explained to you, It was not until the week before the event that Crimson and Kenta told me that she was willing to be MWG PM.

Then, after I asked Kenta to come to the MidReign Mtg on behalf of MWG, I learned that there was at least one other individual who had expressed an interest in being PM.

There was no muck-up. The problem was that there was no announcement of elections and noone declared prior to the election time to be PM. Check your list.

Lady Dreanya Jurista
EHPM

Last edited by Dreanya on Mon May 07, 2007 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:37 am 

Stormdancer";p="4907 wrote:

So, a direct answer to the original question

Also, the original question was posed April 2006 so he was not asking about the current situation.

LDJ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen