Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post subject: Battle games at the Glen
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:36 pm 

MWG will be having a series of games based losely around holy relics and Cardinal Gabriel. The Three, 3 holy relics that Kenta has created for the reign , are the One True Cross,, gives a ressurect for each time the man-jesus has retured, The Spear of Destiny, wounds kill stab only spear, and the Arc of the Covenant, "a radio to God" As these items are "holy" Cardinal Gabriel has decreed they must be brought to the Church. And stored,,,,,,

Special privileges are assigned to "Indy" and can help to secure the items. "Indy " always wears his hat on adventures, so anyone wearing a Indiana Jones style hat will be granted additional skills and protections. (FYI wear a brimmed hat)

See you at the Glen

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:09 pm 

Quest for the One True Cross:

since we have a metric shitton of newbies lately, we'll start out simple. This will be a capture the flag with the cross being the flag. (for those in the know a VHO capture the flag....what is VHO? you'll find out)

Flag/cross must be kept at a teams base for a 500 count. Moving the flag 20ft from a base will count as a reset for time. All bases will be healing, and all counts will be halved (1/2)

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:31 pm 

Sorry to not post this earlier:

this weekend will be "Raiders of the Lost Arc" weekend. The quest premise is a basic caravan battle.

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:34 pm 

The Raiders of the Lost Arc was an interesting battle game. I appologize for lack of info and general hodgepodge of quest criteria,, but I didnt know I had the weekend off till fri. So I made it up and people fought. Best part of the quest for me was both teams singing the theme song. Kestral getting called to the sideline by crimson ..then getting told "im the chick in the movie that distracts Indiana Jones" His screams of rage were heard thru-out the Glen. I hope to run more caravan quests with twists and tricks ( the robot chicken version of M Knight Shamalalalan) Opening the Arc was a 50ft death spell...countered by protections or the HAT...LOL
"hey can I get a water,,,sure,,,BLAM DEAD!!!"

Kenta still has the Spear of Destiny Quest to play out.
MWG,, where noobies thrive and battlegames happen.
(this message not approved by Tugen)

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:20 pm 

Sorry for not posting in a while....things have been busy lately.

So for those of you who are not able to go to MS's monster bash (something i encourage everyone to do) here is the planned battlegame for MWG for halloween weekend:

GRAVEYARD:

the boneyard of MWG has come to life. Skeletons, Skeletal warriors and Skeletal champions are rising and will destroy the town if not laid to rest.

the "death count" for these monsters is however long it takes them to reach a tombstone

to destroy these undead, and lay them to rest...all tombstones must be destroyed. To do so, simply smash them with 20 points of damage. Fire based spells do 5pts of damage, and a sphere does 10. Archery will not work, as these are stone tablets. To win the game, destroy all tombstones before being shattered out by the undead.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:46 pm 

Sweet! Sounds like a fun battlegame but I do have a question: What abilities will the Skeletons have?

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:12 pm 

Skeleton:
armor: 2 points natural
weapons: any melee weapon
shield: medium
Immunities: control, death, poison, projectiles

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen