Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post subject: Not TKM @ MWG
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:02 am 

On behalf of MWG we'd like to invite you all to our NOT TKM. OR NTKM for short. What is that, you ask? Well, it's for those that can't make it to TKM or Tri-Kingdom Midreign for whatever reasons. We had one the year before last and it was a blast.
Some of you may remember Harpies & Pegasus battlegame that Sir Clu ran. We had alot of people from Midnite Sun come to help out our shindig. So, this time around I thought I'd bring Hot Dogs & Buns. I have someone say they are bring the grilling stuff. If you'd like to contribute by all means please do. Hot dogs are good but other things are better.

See you all there.

Oh yeah, it's this Saturday March 6. Sorry for the late posting we had to tie up lose ends. Don't forget your garb.

Mom to most of the Mourningwood Glenn Goblin Horde
Ilharess Qu'ellar Renor Cryso
Mistress of Garb aka Master Garber (I am a proud Artisan)

Post subject: Re: Not TKM @ MWG
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:55 am 

What a Great day at the park!! I would like to thank everyone that made it out yesterday to MWG....alot of ditching and a fun battle game.....lots of food and socializing. I saw alot of people we don't get to see very often. I was happy to see everyone who made the trip to spend the day with us....
Thank you Crimson for bringing Hot Dogs and Buns and thank you Sieg for providing the chips for our cook out...I assume the baked beans were well received because I brought home an 'empty' Dutch Oven....lol
I hope everyone had as much fun as the rest of us and we hope to see you out at our park again real soon.

Never bite the hand that feeds you.
.........Little girls, this seems to say, never stop upon your way, never trust a stranger friend, no-one knows how it will end! As you're pretty, so be wise! Wolves may lurk in every guise! Now, as then, it's simple truth, sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!

Post subject: Re: Not TKM @ MWG
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:39 am 

Yes, Lady Squire Mistress Zin.....Your beans were delightful.....too bad for Kenta. I had to have something to fight back his snoring....LOL.

Thanks also goes out to Asmodius/Zin for bringing the BBQ. Thanks Virgil for the DrP. Thanks to Mime for bringing chips. I think we got everyone. Thank you Cynisca for helping Zin and I serve so we may eat.

It was a very nice and sunny day.

Mom to most of the Mourningwood Glenn Goblin Horde
Ilharess Qu'ellar Renor Cryso
Mistress of Garb aka Master Garber (I am a proud Artisan)

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen