Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post subject: Re: MWG gets banned???
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:18 pm 

Nettle,

this is only my thoughts and opinions. I remember that Sutra posted a while ago over at e-sam about not speaking up when things happen that we don't like. He covered a lot of ground in that article. When I stay silent when someone gets hurt, hits way too hard, displays poor behavior or is disruptive on a continuous basis, in essence, I give that person permission to continue to behave that way. I have to really watch and not just make a snap decision on any of this either. When a few make it hard or bad for a park, when a few give a park a black eye ...it is or should be, up to the members of the park to try and work things out.
Each park has the tools to do that. The Kingdom shouldn't have to step in for every little thing;) Now when things get way out of hand, maybe park can't solve the problem, or the park is the problem ...then it still has to be looked at very carefully before the Kingdom gets involved. How would the Kingdom punish those responsible? The Kingdom does not have the means to remove officers at a park. Does the Kingdom know who the offenders are? Or does the park populace know that far better? If it is the officers, or officer, then you vote them out of office. You can also have a 2/3 majority vote of the populace to remove a problem officer should that be the case. Or hold an Althing to solve problems at a park level.
Again the Kingdom should not move in haste. Information has to be gathered, ppl need to be talked to, verification of an incident(s) has/have to be obtained. A good outcome is what we'd all like to see ...sometimes it happens, and sometimes decisions are made that are not popular yet have to be done.
just my 2 cents

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen