Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post subject: Talks of Invasion
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:49 pm 

I have heard reports that Cowards from the North plan on invading MWG when we are Required to go to MS for the King's High Council meeting. (BOD meeting April 16th)

Tacky, tacky.....these idiots know they have no chance of taking our fair land, unless she is undefended. I issue a stern warning to any involved in this plot. MWG will crush you, and if time is the factor: the greater the wait, the greater the weight.

Our retaliation will leave nothing but a smoking hole of your former homes and the zombified bodies of your loved ones to haunt your nights. You will be hunted by the worst nightmares of the Dark Woods.

================================================================
OOC: have the balls to schedule a raid, when you know people will be there to fight you, not when you KNOW everyone will be somewhere else.
=================================================================

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post subject: Re: Talks of Invasion
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:20 pm 

*yawn* let them invade while we're away... we'll come back the next week and laugh at their pathetic attempt at disrupting our lives (like they can do worse than the frisbee golfers).

you know you are a strong threat when your enemies wait for your force to weaken before they attack... calm down kenta. calm down and worry about things that should take up mental energy. like do kujos nails need to be clipped?

( :P *hugs to you guys from the north* cant wait to see yall)

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:04 am 

I actually love a good raid, i just think its in bad form to do this when we are worried about other things....like our continued alignment with the Kingdom.

As for beating them...hell, my pack of kids did that without breaking a sweat

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:04 pm 

I assure you these rumors of "Invasion" and some sort of grandiose display of power is nothing but that: Rumors. What makes it even better is that these rumors where birthed from rumors saying that MWG would invade us. Once again... drama for the sake of drama.

Spoiler! :
Familiarity, the first myth of reality: What you know the best, you observe the least.
Devotion, the second myth of reality: The faithful are most hurt by the objects of their faith.
Conviction, the third myth of reality: Only those who seek the truth can be deceived.
Fellowship, the fourth myth of reality: As the tides of war shift, so do loyalties.
Trust, the fifth myth of reality: Every truth holds the seed of betrayal.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:34 am 

...Wha? We are supposed to raid you guys and gals? I issued no raid against MWG. Slaughter the dastardly that do and send'em home with a note pinned on their shirt.

((Seriously, what Northern park are you talking about?))

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 pm 

Spyn and I raided them last weekend! Wasn't many people there though and I spent most of my time working with Spyn or keeping an eye on the dog, but still...

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:43 am 

Ditching isn't a raid. But I had fun getting stabbed.
Raids that mattered were announced, hyped up and pulled alot of people to a park for some of the best games. Last good raid was Everlast as king bringing Vikings to parks. MWG had 40-50 people anginst the 8 Vikings. There is a vid of a raid way back when that Clu put online. Nev jumping the wall was classic.

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 am 

I know its not, haha. Good fights though! Had fun visiting your park. Sorry I'm not a battle gamer =\

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen