Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:50 pm 

On behalf of Czar Forest, Squire Draeven Sommerstorm and I will be running a battlegame at MWG and AP on the weekend of 7/23-7/24.

This is a militia style, infinite lives battlegame. In the center of the battlefield will be 3 buckets full of multi-colored water balloons. Players can carry a single balloon at a time. Each balloon obtained, returned to base, and still whole at the end of the battle will be worth a point. Balloons can also be used as throwing weapons and will count as a siege weapon hit. Splash damage will count as a siege hit. Players may break another players balloons but risk taking splash damage.

Additionally each team will be given a 5 gallon bucket of water and 2 squirt guns that will act as siege weapons. The team with the most water left in their bucket at the end of the game will receive 10 points. You may not intentionally empty the other teams bucket in any way including but not limited to using their water in your gun or knocking over their bucket.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Edited 7/21/11: Highest water level worth 10 not 3 points. Multiple buckets added to game write up instead of single bucket.

Last edited by Larin on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 pm 

what if you charm the other team to give you water from their bucket, or use the water or knock the bucket over? or fill their gun up with their water and fill your bucket? or just be nice and fill up their guns for them?
or charm them not to use their water? or prevent them in a passive way from using their water?
can you knock them into their own bucket so they knock it over?

can the water be frozen or heated?

and since the balloons can double as weapons and be destroyed, are they considered game items? i asked because im wondering if you could put them in a CoP.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:53 pm 

You may not use or affect the opposing teams water bucket in any way. I will defer to Larin for the rest of your questions.

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:01 pm 

You may not disrupt the enemy team's water supply in any way including (but not limited to) knocking over the bucket, pushing them into the bucket with the intent to knock it over, using their water in your gun, drinking their water, bathing in their water, stealing their water, or the liberal application of sponges to their bucket. Reeves will be monitoring the bucket and the penalty for water tampering will be the enemy teams bucket being refilled. (And should I run out of water I will refill it from your teams bucket.)

Additionally you cannot add to your own bucket of water with ANY substance.

Additionally this will be a militia style battle so class abilities will not be applicable.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen