Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post subject: Credits
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:01 pm 

Greetings,

Please remember that when you play at MWG on Sat you earn 1.00 credit ...IF you go play at King's Point on the Sunday (of the same weekend) you sign in at KP and put .25 beside your class for that day. ..or beside your name or somewhere on the same line;)

It takes me a lot of time to search each MWG person on the ORK, when I run visitor reports, to verify under attendance, what you got for each weekend day, when so many of you visit KP. With all of you keeping in mind what you earn when you visit and putting it down ...well it makes my job easier and I can enter your creds so much faster.

I love the fact that so many of you are visiting ;))

Thanks

TH

Post subject: Re: Credits
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:21 am 

yeah about that. there are weekends that i dont make it to the glen but do make it to kp and dont recieve any credits. i sign in and put home park down everytime just to make sure but for the past month havent recieved any.

Post subject: Re: Credits
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:55 am 

Get in touch with Dragoonius and have him check the dates you were out. I just entered all the December visitor credits and your name was not on that list. If you have gone to KP this month, your visitor creds (for the entire month of Jan) will not get entered until Feb 15th. All visitor creds get entered for the previous month. Hope this helps.

Let me know if this does not get sorted out and I will do my best to work with you to get your visits confirmed and then entered.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen