Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post subject: Re: Today at the Glenn
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:17 pm 

Today September 1, 2007(Sat) we had 19 sign-ins. We played Capture the Captain, Kill Your Killer, and some trenching. Thank you Zin for watching my son. Also Congrats to Nelwyn for getting on the field to fight in her first battlegame....way to go.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:03 pm 

Today Saturday September 8, 2007, we had about 20 sign-ins and a few visitors. Thank you Zin for babysitting and putting him to sleep....you rock.
We played Mutual Destruction and Ring the Bell battlegames.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:07 pm 

As most of you know last weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun being 14, 15, 16) most of the park members showed up at Mid-Reign.

Saturday 22, yesterday, we had about 30 sign-ins. We had a deep-woods battlegame Orc Kiddie Hoard w/a fairy thrown into the mix against the adults....very fun. There was some ditching and not sure what else happened as both Kenta, Kids and I had to leave early for Kodi's soccer game....BTW his team won 3 to 2....yeah Kodi. Thank you to several folks for babysitting....Zin, Cash, Nelwyn, and I believe Samira. Oh yeah we also held very short court.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:58 pm 

Saturday Sep 29, 07, We had 34 sign-ins this number includes a few visiters since Today was our Gecko Master. We did ditch. Special thanks to Zin for the fruit and veggie spread. Thanks to Zin, Nelwyn, Cash, Samira, and Arcie at different times of the day for watching the gremlins.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:04 pm 

Yes, I haven't updated the park days of late so here goes. Saturday Nov 10, we had 20 signins and been averaging about 20 to 25 signins since my last post. We had a bit of ditching, Ring the Bell battlegame, lots of story-swapping, MTG card games, and Sir Galen graced our park as well. Thank yous to Zin and Nelwyn.

Not to forget Crown Quals next Saturday.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:36 am 

Saturday, Nov 19 07, Crown Quals (1st day) imo went rather well. We did have a late start on the A&S judging poor Sutra caught in I30 traffic...sorry abt that. War events went alot smoother.....wide variety of fighters. KUDOS to the first time entrants both in war events and A&S. Thank you to everyone who showed. I didn't take an exact account but well over 40 folks who signed in. Very nice. Thank you to our friends who watched our gremlins while Kenta and I judged.

Anyone who didn't sign in and was there please let me know so I can add ya to the ork. I entered them as soon as got home on Saturday.

Crimson

Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:37 pm 

November 24,07(Saturday) The park officers have declared today a Bad Weather Day. The ork has been noted under the title Rain/Bad Weather Day. Thank you.
Crimson

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:15 am 

December 1,07 (Saturday) We had 20 signins. We did Kill Your Killer, Ditching, and discuss plans for Endreign....among other things.

Crimson

Post Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:00 pm 

Dec 8, 2007 (Sat) WOW!@!!!! 34 Sign-ins w/3 being KP folks. We played a Siege The Castle Battlegame, Bridge Battle (Very Brutal), Ditching, and discussing plans for the upcoming event. A Big thanks to Stormdancer for putting the kiddo to sleep. A Big thanks to Zin, Nelwyn, and Cash for keeping an eye on the kiddo while he was awake.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:25 pm 

Dec 22, 07 (Sat) We held our Court.

Congrats to Sheriff Asmodius and Regent Zin!!!!!!

Congrats to the Folks who got Awards.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen