Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post subject: Re: Today at the Glenn
 Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:16 pm 

Yesterday, we had another great showing even with the rain. Trenching, Battle Game of Mutual Annihilation which lasted alot longer than most of us had thought, and a very amusing Weapon Scramble with a Twist many thanks to Dizzy for that one. Thank you Stormdancer and the others that played with Rayne, while I played in the battle game.

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:23 pm 

May 26:

Interesting day today. Thanks to all who showed up. Kill your killer day due to the small showing..with Sir Ice with a new toy...fun to watch. People seemed to come in waves, sorry to the last wave that showed up around 4pm when the first and second wave were leaving.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:05 pm 

Today not a bad showing mostly all our new folks. We had Kill Your Killer, Ring the Bell and Goblin Ball which looked more like amtgard soccer gone retarded but very fun. Thank you Stormdancer for watching Rayne for me again while I played in the fray.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:23 pm 

June 9th, 2007 We had our kingdom elections followed by two battlegames and Goblin Ball. We also had food and water brought out by Zin. Thank you so much. Thanks to Dreanya, Tolken and of course Sutra for stopping by our lovely shire. All and all a great turnout on such a hot and humid day.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:35 pm 

Saturday, June 16th, very good showing considering it rained most of the day. We had a bridge battle, battlegame, and a circle of steel (I believe it was called). A special thanks to Stormdancer for watching Rayne for me so I could particpate in a couple of the games.
Thank you to everyone that showed up and keeping MWG alive and kicking.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:29 pm 

Today (23rd) had another great showing. Thank Lady D for swinging by the park for our lovely pm meeting. Capture the Flag battlegames, kill your killer, and some ditching. Thank you to Stormdancer and Nelwyn for watching Rayne for me so I may participate in the battlegames. Held a mini-court for awards........Asmodius 1st order of the Garber, Seal 2nd Owl, Phoenix 1st Jovious, and Zin 1st order of the Rose...Grats.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:55 pm 

June 30 (Saturday) I, Crimson Witch made a showing to the park since I didn't get to make it out to event. If anyone showed up after 1pm let me know so I can give you credit for the day. Hot and humid....made for a very short day.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:32 pm 

Yesterday (Saturday July 7), we had a pretty good showing. A little ditching, circle of steel aimed at anyone there that didn't have a 6th level in anything yet, Ring the Bell battlegame and Capture the Flag. Sir Nevron graced our park, thank you sir. Sir Clu showed up as well. Thank you to our Pop Goblin Hoard, sorry guys and gal for the confusion there.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:59 pm 

To help people get an idea of what they missed, can you post the # of people who signed in?

Puppet Master of the EH

"Of course you are Forest. You're like the Mr. Burns of EH." - Finn

(insert titles and awards here)

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:15 am 

Saturday (July 14,2007) WOW!!! Nice showing two pages of sign-ins. Of course it helped that Sir Trinity's Roleplay Battlegame was held here. I didn't get to participate in this one but from what hubbie Kenta, nephew Kestral and all the kiddos it was awesome. Thank you Sir Trinity, Sir Morgan, Sir Scytale, Sir Nevron, Sutra, Sir Delphos, and to the rest of questers and monsters alike. Had some ditching before and after. Oh yes let me not forget the thank you to Zin for the Watermelon, grapes, and veggie tray you brought.....mmmmm watermelon.

To Forest, that would involve Math and my brain is fried from the heat.....maybe next time I'll post numbers....LOL.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:52 am 

Yesterday, Saturday, July 21, 07 we had a pretty good showing. Some ditching, a deep woods battlegame w/everyone against the Wolf pack, and the beloved Goblin Ball. My first deep woods game experience which totally rocked, thank you everyone that participated. Special thanks to Miss Nelwyn for babysitting so I could play. Thanks Shamus the Green for the water barrel as well.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:39 pm 

From last Saturday, July 28,07, we had a couple of battlegames & ditching. We had 21 sign-ins.

Today, Saturday, August 4, 07, we had 2 ring the bell battlegames, a monster quest, and kill your killer. Special thanks to Nelwyn, Zin, and Cash for babysitting. We had 26 sign-ins. Good show.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:58 pm 

Saturday, August 11, 2007, Since it was so hot we had 2 Ring-the-Bell battlegames and hid in the shade. Sir Trinity made a showing to our humble shire. 23 Sign-ins. A special thanks to Kestral's hottie girlfriend for watching my 2 gremlins so I could play in one of the two.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:05 pm 

Today, Saturday, August 18, 2007 we had 34 sign-ins GREAT SHOW!!! We played Ring the Bell (full-class) Battle Game, Capture the Flag Battle Game also full class and any weapon Kill Your Killer. Special thanks to Zin and Nelwyn for watching my kiddo so I can play.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:30 pm 

Yesterday, August 25, 2007 (Sat) an extremely hot day. Had two battlegames of Ring the Bell, a little bit of ditching, and lots of chatting. We got 22 sign-ins. Thank you Zin and Nelwyn, for watching my kiddos.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen