Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post subject: Upcomming battlegames
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:00 pm 

The scheduled Kingdom visit is slated for Aug 11.

Leading up to this event, I would like to stage some battlegames and RP.

To catch you up on the current RP, Shamus has been arrested and Finn installed as GM of Wizards. The Shadowwatch is beginning to make stricter and stricter laws concerning magic users and magical creatures. All of this is being done with little to no Kingdom knowledge. Also the Monarch seal (the royal imprint not the archer) has been stolen.

MWG has long been paranoid of Kingdom excesses, so to curtail the landing of troops out of the blue sky (did i mention the King has an airship?) we will begin mining sorenium a rare type of stone that makes things sink (increased gravity). These special stones will be placed at the top of watch towers (which we will build with the other stone we mine looking for this material. We will stockpile any Cavirite we find (makes things float) for future use (or sale).

So for the non-RP types let me break this down barney style. Next weekend we will be logging wood for the frames of the future outposts. The 28th we will be mining stone, Aug 4th we will be building forts. Trust me, there will be various elements (people and or monsters) trying to stop us from doing this.

These battlegames will take place using the following boundaries. Old MWG (the split rail fence) to the concrete of the pond....nirvanna to the concrete of the xeroscape gardens (by old MWG). YOu will find an object and bring it back to MWG

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Last edited by Kenta RedHawk on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:27 pm 

awesome! Great job Sir Kenta!

Squire to Sir Logan T. Black
Clan Chieftain of the Turtle Clan
Ship's Surgeon, HMS "Turtle's Revenge"
Gaslight Sky Pirate

"Dwarves and mountains have one thing in common: It takes an almighty hammer and a tremendous amount of persistence to overcome them."

Post Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:52 pm 

due to low turn out the past few weeks, these games didnt get to be played. IF HRM/Kingdom Champ has nothing planned, I will combine the two and run them.

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:56 pm 

sounds good to me....Draeven can stuff it...hehe

Gaslight Sky Pirate

"Dwarves and mountains have one thing in common: It takes an almighty hammer and a tremendous amount of persistence to overcome them."

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:17 am 

I have no problem with Kenta running his battlegame. I would also like to run a V8 Playtest as well afterwords, and will be bringing out several of the current version of the V8 rules so people have a chance to look over the changes before play.

"Until we stop viewing making a knight into a non-knight a fate worse than death we'll never be able to clean up knighthood." - Glen

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:22 am 

great day at the park.....good to see so many people and everyone having fun

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:11 pm 

woot woot!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:54 pm 

Big thanks to MWG for lettin me come visit with them. Had a great day visiting with great people.

Gaslight Sky Pirate

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen