Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:21 pm 

Greetings all! It's a new year and I'm sure this one will be a great one! Why not spend the first weekend out at MWG? We postponed the quest from last week due to low turnout from cold weather and the holidays. With one more week to tweak, it's going to be even better than it would have been. There are some more treasures to be claimed from monsters and the first of the new park relics to be handed out during the quest.

Since this is the first weekend of the month we will also be running a choose your own battlegame. The options this week are Ring the Bell, Mutual Annihilation and Capture the Flag. Post your votes here or bring them to the park.

As a reminder, the first of our regularly scheduled V8 playtests is next weekend. Please read up on the rules before then. You can find the latest version here: http://www.warlordsports.com/Assets/Gal ... 94_9_1.pdf

Also check out this link for a list of changes from the current rules edition to V8: http://www.warlordsports.com/Assets/Gal ... 95_9_1.pdf

Hope to see you all on Saturday!

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:42 pm 

Correct me if I am wrong,,,,,but I believe it will also be Sir Nevron's birthday. Aging backwards makes him 29 this year........

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen