Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen

Post Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:36 pm 

Just a little role playing...

Tyrle de Felis opened the scroll and dismissed the messenger politely.  There was a great deal of security around this missive, and she nearly laughed, knowing there were few who could even read it.  She sat back on the cushions, exhausted after a day of training, and read the letter.  There were rumors of unrest abroad, a new necromancer with armies of undead, and a mysterious well which might have the ability to heal.  She wasn't power-hungry herself, but understood that the holder of the well could shift the balance of power in the kingdom.  She burned the letter, then returned to her seat, where an enthusiastic kitten joined her and proceeded to painfully nip at her fingers.
The latest battle could be connected to the well, she mused.  There had been a siege of a castle nearby, which had lasted for several days and nights. Invaders marched boldly by day, and the clash of steel on steel was heard clearly.  Allies of the Baron prospered on the first day, as one particularly fleet assassin snatched the objective.  Berserkers doubled their efforts the following day, and the artifact was claimed by the invaders.  Tyrle had crept out herself with the assassins under the dark of the new moon, smiling with relish as she had launched a knife into the throat of a young guard on watch. This had happened twice during the campaign, before she was forced to return by daylight.  She needed the practice and combative experience, but could not afford for daylight to compromise her identity.  The invaders had been victorious for a time, but at cost.
Tyrle smiled again, petting the obnoxious kitten while she reminisced.  She glanced at the kitten she had just embroidered on her tunic as well.  The House de Felis would have revenge.  This was just a means to an end, as she prepared to meet again the man who had slaughtered her family.  

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:37 pm 

Carousing at Nirvana, the Court, at the end of many days and nights saw the Necromancer slicing the neck of a Tosspot, Tibarus, whose death mounted Virgil the Necromancer's swarm of Zombie-like minions to 15. Even though one skulked away, Seal reclaimed him. Mayhap our Baron Seal was unimpressed, due to the escape. However, I pray thee, review below the writing of Maiden Tyrle, who verily spins the tale of the Battle siege of many days and nights.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:50 am 

"Looks like we awoke chaos.." virgil thought to himself looking at the summons to join the defense "well I have no interest in such small skirmishes" he said creating a doppelganger of himself to fight in the battle so his Experiments would remain uninterrupted. Virgil was counting the bodies he had been so generously been provided when his face turned pale(er) one of the experiments was missing. "Today is going to be a long day......"

"I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.
I cannot quench your thirst
Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.
But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert."
-Frederica Bernkastel

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen