Qualification score:2.61

Dizzy
Overall:3.223

Cygnus
Overall:3.74

Crimson Witch
overall:3.535

----------------------

Well done to all of you for making a great showing. An extra congrats to those who will lead the park into a new chapter of the dreaming next reign!

Well done!
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:09 pm 

*hugs* Thank you so much for this. Your Majesty. We were waiting on pins and needles for this info. Congrats to the new Champion of Mourningwood Glen, Siegfried!!!

Last edited by Stormdancer on Wed May 23, 2007 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:35 am 

I just want to make sure that the results are correctly understood. I myself had to ask.

Scores showing as Overall with no Quals scores means they did not enter to qualify.

So anyone who did enter to qualify and did not at Crown Quals, can try again at their park level quals.

I know Dizzy can't run for office due to his residence time period not meeting the requirements.

So Siegfreid qualified at Kingdom Crown Quals.
Kenta can try again.
Crimson Witch will have to qualify at park level as well.

MWG Quals is June 9th, correct?

I will be there to enjoy the beautiful day and great event!

Regards,
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:00 pm 

Crimson Witch is re-running for P.M. She does not need A&S nor Fighting events to qualify for the Chancellor position of MWG.... just FYI.

BTW You said qualifying was 2.5, yes? Though the Corpora says 3. You have the power to temporarily change the Corpora.. is this the case? Which is correct?

Stormdancer, Bt.

BTW if we have a 2nd quals just for MWG... who would run it?

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:23 pm 

Qualifying for office is a 3.0. The 2.5 was the benchmark used in the Better-than-average scoring system to determine the cultural champion.

And the monarch alone does not have the power to make temporary changes to the corpora. That also requires support of the PM.

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:51 pm 

We were only having a champion tourney and voting on June 9th. Nothing special. Our park is a shire and only a few people declared intentions for park positions including myself.

As far as I'm aware of we were sticking our heads out at quals. To get the word out that MWG is an active park.

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:58 pm 

since i did not qual for sheriff....let me be the first to congratulate the new Sherriff Siegfried. It not be the first time that someone has worn both the crown and sword for our park. As has been pointed out, we are a shire and don't need a high level of politics. Seigfried is smart enough to handle these postitions, and intelligent enough to ask for help.

The sheriff merely directs the shire, and the champion devises battlegames with the sherriff's ideas in mind. Having both in the same person merely streamlines this mindset. If we were to obtain barony or even "gasp" regain duchy status (which i am against...let us be forever a barony, but that is another topic entirely) then yes, the mulitiple redundancy of crowns would be appropriate.

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:57 pm 

Siegfried needs one more thing to qualify. He needs to take a reeve's test.

I'll be at Akon this weekend, but I can be at Mourningwood Glen on the 9th from noon to 2 to give him a test.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » Mourningwood Glen