Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point

Post subject: aug. 17 at Kings Point
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:27 am 

To all members of Kings Point, time to break out your paint, watercolors, pencils, crayons, or whatever your artistic medium is and design an emblem for our shire. Judging will be held Aug. 17 by the populous present. The winning entry will become our offical crest with a reward for the artist. There will also be a treasure hunt open to all who attend so start putting together your teams (4 per team plz) and remember it will take more than brute force and a skilled sword to overcome all the challenges. For anyone who would rather help me with monsters and NPCs on the hunt let me know, it will be appreciated.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:35 am 

Live from the brodcast tower at WBAP (westernhills big ass pavillion) , we recieve this news report. ...............

At about 4pm on sunday the 3rd, a bright light was seen in the area of Kings Point. Witnesses say they were fighting off pop goblins at a local bridge when a loud noise and a bright lite all but stopped the battle at hand , when three "SPACE NINJAS, FROM OUTTER SPACE" appeared. With 8 points of invunrability and stun weapons, the "SPACE NINJAS,FROM OUTTER SPACE" attacked anyone who attacked anyone. The goblins where utterly stunned. The humans had control of the bridge were stunned to find that they too where stunned. The "SPACE NINJAS,FROM OUTTER SPACE" took little damge and created a stunning situation. Then, as eye witness reports to the WBAP crew, they vanished like Wayne and garth in a shimmer of lite. Only one combatant was analy probed and no cows were harmed. We return you to your regularly schuduled program................

(beware the SPACE NINJAS,FROM OUTTER SPACE" in their pre 1650 space ship. they are watching you)

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Post Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:09 pm 

Avatar, will you accept submissions from people who are not members of King's Point?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 pm 

You know I'm always down to play a Monster to help out the park.

Bonus if I get to be a Space Ninja from Outer Space .. ^^ .. sorry I missed it but still recuperating from Exodus of the Clans.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:12 am 

Word is , to be a SPACE NINJA, FROM OUTTER SPACE, you must have an inner flerb to run the controls of your human suit, be well versed in "Wayne and Garth Teleportation" , and you must have seen the video " the humans are dead" from flight of the conchords.

that is all............................................................................

If at first you dont succeed, Dick Stab the guy that does,,,,

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:24 pm 

Banner design submissions and voting are open only to KP members, however the treasure hunt is open to all who attend.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:33 pm 

I offically deny any reports of these so called "space ninjas" neither I nor any official of Kings Point wil support any report of these so called sightings. Personally I think someone was eating mushrooms or sumtin. HOWEVER, I am a fair man, if any member of the shire can capture a "space ninja"and prove they exist I will ensure they will be rewarded. For now jus lay off these fantastic delusions......and the shrooms.......... That is all.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point