Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point

Post Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:27 am 

cynisca wrote:
should i use a line from one of your members and say its not my place to name names?

and i dont come to you because you are never there when you need to be.

oh and myth can fill the role as champion all he wants, until i have the signed petition and an all thing is held to vote vargus out, myth is not the official champion. maybe he'll qual next time like the rest of us

Amazing. And you hold a Kingdom level office?

Pot.. meet kettle. How many KP residents have never seen you?

Oh, BTW. Learn your Corpora and ROP.

Petition and "all thing?" No Althing required. Period. Look it up. (hint V.C.2 "all thing" not mentioned, not even an Althing, something else is)

With what happened? No petition required. (hint ROP pg4 next the number "12")

And more recently, with the "official" champion's recent resignation? Nothing required.

Of course how could anyone expect someone who was involved in a vote among whoever happened to be at the park that day (resident, visitor, minor, dues paid, and NDP) deciding champion to know how a legal vote is supposed to be run?

Of course how can anyone expect someone who was one of two people holding four of the top park offices to know anything about how the corpora says to do things? (you know the corpora plainly forbids this, right? Do you need another hint?)

Where are the voting ballots for the last kingdom election from the park you're supposedly still PM of? Aren't those supposed to be filed somewhere?

Could you, just once, get everyone's credits entered, not just a few people's and not just once in a blue moon? (bonus points for accuracy here) It's amazing how often you show as having logged in and yet so many are left without having any credits entered.

By the way.... Seal told everyone at park, including YOU that he was no longer a KP resident... Why's he still listed as such? Why's he still showing up in the Dues Paid listing ramping up to voting as being KP?

Just a little Honest Curiosity

Post Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:34 am 

dear myth,
thanks for confirming a couple things. have fun being the champion; i hope you do a swell job. maybe next time you too can find time to throw together some half-assed side project and qual.

hugs and kisses,
cynisca

i remember a year ago when kp was still around by the grace of the queen. i didnt know who was the champion or sheriff or whatever. i just knew the park met on sunday and it was fun and there was this guy named seal that took charge and made some pick up battle games. flash forward to mid november when nettle had stepped down after taking up the pm position just a couple weeks before. the park was in trouble and needed a pm, and i wasnt doing anything. how hard could it really be to take attendance and enter that? so i volunteered to take the position.
flash forward to december, kingdom quals. i thought i had to qualify for pm like everyone else and i entered 3 items. i get to park after work and find out that im one of three people from the park to have entered anything at either the park or kingdom level. vargus wanted champion, seal wanted regent, so, with the park once again in need, i stepped up.
around march is when draqoonious came back and so did the mystik dragons. since the saints defected to a house hold, they could once again join this company. tension started when he wanted recognition for some of the positions he "held". i put that in quotes because i never remembered him at park when he was supposedly in charge.
during my reign as sheriff, kp saw some new blood and some old faces. visitors started coming back. as pm, credits were entered and i tried to the best of my ability to fix the problems from the previous six month. i worked with the ehpm who came up with a solution to try and solve this and i consider the matter closed.
crown positions opened and i ran for regent in hopes of giving the populace a choice. if you have any questions about my entries and how i could score high enough to qualify with a "half-assed side project", i direct your questions to kenta redhawk who was in charge of judging.
i was asked how would i bring back the a&s to amtgard, how would i get parks involved in battlegames. honestly when i asked artus pass to aide me in getting rid of the mystik dragons from my home, i didnt expect it to really happen, let alone to the success that it did. last count 62 people from all over eh came to park that day. and what a day! turns out im not the only one with a "grudge" against the mystik dragons.

as far as me still being pm and regent, ill be the first to admit its not easy. im thankful that orchid and cheyanne volunteered to help me. i dont know of any way that i could do both at the same time every sunday.
kp became my baby. in my eyes i brought it back to a level of prosperity it hadnt seen in awhile. i dont want to let it get back to where it was. and im scared that it will.
did i make mistakes? yes. knowing what i know now, would i do it again? yes. cuz someone had to and no one else did. i tried my best with what i had, and i think i did a good job.

every once in a while someone needs a post like this to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. i dont know the whole history cuz i wasnt there way back when. i hate seeing a friend get picked on again and again. do i know the rop and copora front to back, word for word? no and i probably never will.

dear honest curiosity,
most kp residents know me. those who dont are some of the new blood brought out in the past couple months, or older blood that wasnt there when i was sheriff.
i wasnt aware that vargus resigned. althing wasnt the right term, i meant the 2/3 vote by the dues paid populace to vote him out of office. trying to do things by the rules...
i printed out rop's for all dues paid people and handed them out. orchid volunteered to print out coporas for everyone. and if someone has a rulebook/copora question, i and a couple other people usually have a copy we are willing to lend out at park. there is also a version online via th eh website that ive told people about.
yes i held two position. no one else stepped up. is it my fault that i stepped up and got the job done when no one else would?
as far as credits: mundania caught up with me. i apologize for credits not being entered for a couple months. in defense, i had a car wreck where sign in sheets were one place and i was limited to when i got back there. i also moved from wireless internet access in my apartment to a friends house with no internet. thats been fixed and credits were gathered and entered. and im only required to enter credits in monthly. if i havent entered your credits or someone else's please let me know.
as far as seal still being listed as a kp member, his credits havent been transfered. im not sure what all needs to happen for that to occur, will look into it...

hugs and kisses,
cynisca

any other questions, comments, concerns, hate mail, or what not, you know a couple places to find me

Post Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:19 am 

Sarcasm runs supreme in amtgard I figured out. I know that many of the people who have tried to help KP get back on its feet have failed...either by their own faults or the faults of others (mundane or not). I have not seen the Mystic Dragons get run out of our park and that Dragon hunt thing that was put together was...forgive my french... utter bullshit. I dont care if you say it was for RP purposes or to bring two parks together...in the end it came down to a few people who held an idiotic grudge against them. You talk like the Mystic Dragons left KP and then suddenly came back when they never left. I know that when Dragoonious could make it out was because he had a job in real life that he had to attend to and so did a lot of others. To be chastised about something like that is just moronic (that goes for all sides). The Mystic Dragons have been there since I started almost three years ago and they might have dwindled in size now and then, they never left. I was a MD for over a year, and I know many others that went on a regular basis that were also MDs.

I'm tired of the bullshit that the Mystic Dragons are getting. Its a frackin' company guys and there's always going to be some bad blood between all of them....but dont be a immature brat and single them out. I know that if anybody tried to do that with some of the bigger companies that have been around for a while they'd get smacked down so fast its wouldn't even be funny...ok maybe a little. Mystic Dragons have been around since Most of the people at KP or most of the parks have been here....try and show a little respect.

Get off y'alls high horses people and take frackin' responsibility for the crap that y'all have done. Thats for EVERYBODY...not just you Cyn. Everybody makes mistakes...I know I have and I know many others that have. I know I could have done a better job when I was in my TWO office positions... especially the first one (though I still haven't gotten credit for that...lol). There is always room for improvement. But I hold tight to my believe that if you can do your job then you shouldn't have it and if somebody can do it better....let them..as in the case of Myth and Vargus. Y'all know me and know that, hey, I dont get along with Vargus at all and Myth and I aren't the best of buds. But if Vargus had done his job right I would be able to admit that...even with all the other shit he's done...but he didn't. It was unfortunate that Myth could make the qualls but myself and a lot of others know that he can do about fifty times better than our last champion. He puts together the games he should, he doesn't sit and flirt all the time, mope around, or just act plain lazy.

And Cyn about a few of the things you've said earlier about printing the stuff out for dues paid members....I never got one when I was dues paid. Its unfortunate that at this moment I'm not, but I know for a fact that when you took office and most of this year I have been. I've paid for others to be dues paid also. So if you want to fix that...please go right ahead. Plus I'm still missing a few of my credits...but really I dont give a crap....its two days worth of credits that I'm out of...whoop di frackin' doo. We've all had shit happen in our mundane lives that hinder us at amtgard...but even still...if you have a job to do...do it...or pass it to somebody else when you figure out that you cant...not months after.

I really would love to see more people out at park and Im saddened to say that if this drama shit keeps goin' the way it is...we wont see a lot. Dragoonious is doing the best he possibly can and the few times I have been out since he took over I can safely say I've had a blast (not counting last weeks emo fit by He-who-must-not-be-named). Now get over your stupid grudge and everybody do their frackin' jobs.

Guild Master of Monks for King's Point

Post Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:42 pm 

Agreed.

I personally would like all this to stop now. We've all said what we feel. Any more than this simply becomes a childish spat. All the cards are out.

I personally want this settled.

I would like to see King's Point thrive again. I would like Orchid as PM, Draquoonis as Sheriff, Kattika will remain Regent as long as he behaves, I will be Chamion partnered with Colton.

The Mystik Dragons are not to be blamed for anything short of simply being overzealous.

I want Seal to shape up or ship out. He claimed to be leaving. He's still here and waving around imaginary authority.

Cynisca, you need to step away from your position at KP. I say this for two reasons. When you were first appointed a Kingdom position, this was my silent opinion. Now that, you fail to show up, fail to keep current records, and fail to do anything about the complaints brought to you, I feel this way even more. Concentrate on kingdom level issues. They affect more people that simple park level politics.

Vargus and I have spoken, he understands what he's done. He regrets it. The repercussions are obvious to him. I've been to the point he's at and I feel many others here have too. He deserves understanding and open-ness to a change. It won't be instant, it won't be easy, but i refuse to give up on someone with potential.

In closing, I want no more drama. I would like to schedule a meeting, to talk this out. Calmly. Professionally. So we can resolve this immediately.

Contact me at: 817) 909-8466
Please try to text me first before calling if possible.

Spoiler! :
Familiarity, the first myth of reality: What you know the best, you observe the least.
Devotion, the second myth of reality: The faithful are most hurt by the objects of their faith.
Conviction, the third myth of reality: Only those who seek the truth can be deceived.
Fellowship, the fourth myth of reality: As the tides of war shift, so do loyalties.
Trust, the fifth myth of reality: Every truth holds the seed of betrayal.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 am 

Blah Blah Blah....... dram dram drama......... just figure out a time and have a humane disscussion and quit using excuses people come and people go is the way of life it is their own decision now the whole thing with Vargus if he is unstable he does not need to hold a position of power and as far as the whole KP going down cause of the reigning sherriff BS! he has done nothing but tried to get KP in the good graces of the kingdom but it takes more than 1 person to keep a sinking ship afloat so why dont everyone get together and figure out what can be done and stop boring me with drama.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:25 am 

toast... with a little bit of grape jam.

and oinge juice

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point