Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point

Post subject: Relic, we has it.
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:47 pm 

Orb of Healing

Allows a healer to cast the heal spell by saying "Sword cut, spear stab, mace smash, arrow jab, the white light of healing hath healed thee" and allows the healer to resurrect each player on his team once in addition to his normal resurrects. In the hands of any other class it allows the user to cast the heal spell as per healer. All granted Heals and Resurrects are magical in nature.

As per Sutra's instruction, you will have to earn the privilege of using this wonderful piece of whatever it is. Don't worry... your benevolent officers will think of interesting ways of earning it.

Spoiler! :
Familiarity, the first myth of reality: What you know the best, you observe the least.
Devotion, the second myth of reality: The faithful are most hurt by the objects of their faith.
Conviction, the third myth of reality: Only those who seek the truth can be deceived.
Fellowship, the fourth myth of reality: As the tides of war shift, so do loyalties.
Trust, the fifth myth of reality: Every truth holds the seed of betrayal.

Post subject: Re: Relic, we has it.
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:50 pm 

Myth Of Reality wrote:
Orb of Healing

Allows a healer to cast the heal spell by saying "Sword cut, spear stab, mace smash, arrow jab, the white light of healing hath healed thee" and allows the healer to resurrect each player on his team once in addition to his normal resurrects. In the hands of any other class it allows the user to cast the heal spell as per healer. All granted Heals and Resurrects are magical in nature.

As per Sutra's instruction, you will have to earn the privilege of using this wonderful piece of whatever it is. Don't worry... your benevolent officers will think of interesting ways of earning it.

he said "raffle" not "pick and choose" , names in a hat buddy.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:01 pm 

tobias wrote:
Myth Of Reality wrote:
Orb of Healing

he said "raffle" not "pick and choose" , names in a hat buddy.

Tobias... you really have no business here. The competitions will be fair and entertaining. Don't worry, previous winners will be excluded and fun will be had.

Please, don't worry about us. Everything is good at King's Point.

Spoiler! :
Familiarity, the first myth of reality: What you know the best, you observe the least.
Devotion, the second myth of reality: The faithful are most hurt by the objects of their faith.
Conviction, the third myth of reality: Only those who seek the truth can be deceived.
Fellowship, the fourth myth of reality: As the tides of war shift, so do loyalties.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:27 pm 

if you say so myth...
glorious champion of kp...

does everyone know the heal spell?

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:38 pm 

cynisca wrote:
if you say so myth...

Cyn.

Please do not start with the attacks and slander towards KP and her residents again.

I am making this request once. For once put the good of the game ahead of your own petty crap, we didn't cost you the Monarchy, we, as a park, held our tongues about your past actions and inaction while you ran and left you to it. Now kindly hold your slandering and pettyness while the Barony of King's Point continues to grow and evolve.

I am asking this a KP'er, right now, not an officer.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:18 pm 

cynisca wrote:
if you say so myth...

does everyone know the heal spell?

So says I. We've experienced a steady reign of happy players. Some may say different, but those malcontents are those who have gone too far beyond the rules.

Yes, I, Myth, First Baronial Champion of King's Point says this reign will be even better than the last and will set the bar for many more glorious reigns at KP.

In this I don't speak alone.

Spoiler! :

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:33 pm 

We have one healer that is a resident at park Cyn and he knows the heal spell because I have called him on it when he got it wrong. As for every one knowing it no. But you do not need to know it to use this relic, I am also asking as a resident that you get off of the poor attitude before it gets you in trouble. You hounded Myth before over his not qualing for a pro temp position that he did not need to qual for, he was appointed as per the corpora. Let Kp handle it's affairs without you causing drama.

Tobias if Sutra has issue with how we run the relic use he will say so, again please do not try and start drama.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:05 am 

i was correcting her words. i honestly couldnt give two shits about your park. but sutra is an awesome fella and misquoting him is a fugly thing to do

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 am 

"In the hands of any other class it allows the user to cast the heal spell as per healer." I understood this to mean that if a barbar used the relic, s/he would need to say the entire heal spell; with the one line heal reserved for the healer.

I know why I lost the monarchy and I've never blamed it on KP. I've tried before to let the past be the past, but for one reason or another it gets brought back up. Again. And again. And again. I lost count of how many times I was griped at and hounded when i was pm. I love how myth slandered me but no one scolded him...

But whatever. I hope ALL those that helped KP get to this point are not overlooked, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I promise to be pleasant and behaved on the rare occasion that I come out to what used to be my park (mine as in I was a resident).

In the sincerest and non-sarcastic way possible: I do hope KP continues with Her prosperity. I know all the officers will do their best job possible. I forgot that this is just a game and let personal, petty shit get in the way. For that, I'm sorry. Have fun.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:56 am 

As for how the spell is cast by a non-healer I'll get the GMR of the kingdom to clarify that. If it is the full spell as per a normal heal then if the person can not cast it they will be called on the casting just like I try and do to all spell casters.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:07 am 

Yes it would have to be the normal heal spell and note it would not work as an resurrect only as a heal

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:35 pm 

Yep, i held the Orb about a year ago and as a healer it gives single line (sword cut, spear stab, mace smash, arrow jab, the white light of healing hath healed thee) and one free rez for each person on the field. However any none healer using said relic will have to know and state the entire heal spell.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:09 pm 

Then the residents of KP need to learn the heal spell if they want to use this relic.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:49 am 

positive note all: maybe having this relic will encourage people to play healer. there seems to be a shortage of those, so more playing it can only be a good thing.

"Passion overrules Reason" wizard's rule #3 of the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of truth"

Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:38 pm 

Kenta RedHawk wrote:
positive note all: maybe having this relic will encourage people to play healer. there seems to be a shortage of those, so more playing it can only be a good thing.

This is what I hoped when I saw we got this. [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif]

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point