Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point

Will you be attending the King's Points cookout/fundraiser May 1st?
Poll ended at Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 pm
Yes 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
No 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
Maybe 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 8

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:29 pm 

This Easter I am hosting a cook out/fundraiser for the "Sluff the Hunger Food Drive". I will be bringing the food, but if you would like to donate foam plates, cutlery, cups, charcoal, paper towels, or anything else to this fundraiser, please let me know. We will need lots of them. Bring your friends and family and enjoy the day with us as well as help a good cause.

Remember, the proceeds go to the "Sluff the Hunger Food Drive" to help feed less fortunate people in the Tarrant County Area. Come enjoy some great food and help a good cause at the same time!

Hot dogs, drinks, and any other treats will be $1 or two non-perishable food items each.

There will also be an Easter Egg Hunt for the little kid's. We want all the children to enjoy the Easter Egg Hunt, so if you are able to, please bring some plastic eggs with a few sweets or treats inside so that we make sure that there is enough for everyone. If you are bringing some, please PM me. The Egg Hunt will run during the battle game around Nirvana.

We will also be celebrating little Loriana’s 3rd Birthday! Yes, there will be cake!

(Plates have been donated)

Last edited by Silver Wolfe on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 am 

Update!

Hot dogs, various chips, rice krispie treats, and a variety of sodas all $.50 or two non-perishable food items.

(Sodas: Dr. Pepper, Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, and Root Beer/Hot dogs:condiments provided)

Post Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:26 pm 

So did the rabbit get his lucky charms back!?

Curious,
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:23 pm 

Sadly, our Champion did not hold an Easter battle game...

But the cook out was somewhat successful. We didn't have a large turn out due to the weather, but quite a few canned goods were donated by those who did show. I am going to hold a cookout/fundraiser each weekend until the end of the "Sluff the hunger drive." I will continue to sell drinks, hot dogs, chips and treats for $.50 a piece or two non-perishable food items.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point