Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point

Post subject: KP Park Quals
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:12 pm 

GREETINGS fellow friends and Amtgardians. The BIG DAY is upon us! Park Quals will start around 2pm. I haven't announced a deadline because I want to make sure everyone has time to set up. The Deadline will be annouced later "to be announced!" So Good Luck to ALL those who enter! THIS WILL BE A TOTAL BLIND JUDGEING SO I ASK ALL INDIVIUALS NOT TO APPROACH OR TALK TO THE JUDGES! Thank You.
Autocrat Draqonious Dragon

Post subject: Re: KP Park Quals
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 pm 

You trailblazer you!
S

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:07 pm 

Just a quick message to thank Frodo, Dante, and Shamus for running a smooth tournament. Thank you guys! It was awesome! I'm certain the A&S judges were also equally fantastic, but I didn't get there till the judging was done.

Nettle

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:43 pm 

The amount of entries was astounding! Around 80+ entries total! Way to go every one!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:31 pm 

Had a blast ladies and gents! Now if we can get y'all to visit AP. That makes three IOU's for your park. Anywho, where are the fighting scores?

The general who advances without seeking fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do service for his sovereign, is the jewel of his kingdom. -Sun Wu

Post Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:12 am 

I would like to thank all the people who helped out on sunday. Thank you for coming out and joining in the festivities. A big THANK YOU to Aria who provided an extra table when we relized just how many entries there was. I would also like to thank the judges for coming out in this hot weather and judged for us. Our judges were Aria, Faith,<who stepped up at the last minute to judge due to technicalities> and Sir Thorin. Thank you all for taking the time to judge our Park Quals. I would like to thank Dailyn and Fenris for working together and numbering all entries that were entered. It was a blind judging none of the judges knew what was who and they all were very professional about it. I would also like to thank Myth for doing the Reeves/Copora testing. I would also like to give out big Thanks to Dante, Shamus, Nettle, and Myth for running the tournys. Most importantly thanks to all the people who came out and shared the day with us. We had Alot of people from AP show up and Quite a few from Sable Pride. So thank you to all If you would like to know your scores message me via Facebook and I will let you know.

Congrats to Shamus, Fenris, Kattika, Silverwolfe, and Dailyn for passing quals for their Park Quals for Office.

Last edited by Draqoonious on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 am 

D, wouldn't it be easier to post all results here? So do the fighters have to pm you for results?

Thanks sir!
S

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:05 pm 

Or, those of us that don't have everyone on FB? :-)

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:30 pm 

Definitely maybe?

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:47 pm 

There is a "method to the madness" I swear.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:50 am 

or madness in your method...

did someone qualify for champion?
and what corpora/reeves test did myth give?

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 am 

I gave a park test based off Forest's last test edited by Orchid passed by Dark Tigger. Don't worry, it's all kosher.

Can we see the results Draquoonis? I'd really like solid information that everyone qual'd and along with that I'd like to see the 80+ entries shown off! This was a huge turn out with great quality.

Spoiler! :
Familiarity, the first myth of reality: What you know the best, you observe the least.
Devotion, the second myth of reality: The faithful are most hurt by the objects of their faith.
Conviction, the third myth of reality: Only those who seek the truth can be deceived.
Fellowship, the fourth myth of reality: As the tides of war shift, so do loyalties.
Trust, the fifth myth of reality: Every truth holds the seed of betrayal.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm 

Is patient.
S

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:11 pm 

So if I want to see the fighting results (not the quals results), do I ask Myth?

Myth? Where are the final results for the fighting events. I'm after fighting results, not A+S results.

How's that?
S

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:05 pm 

That would be great... if I hadn't handed them to Draquoonis so he could keep track of who was properly qual'd. Soooo... I'd love to tell you, but I can't.

Spoiler! :
Familiarity, the first myth of reality: What you know the best, you observe the least.
Devotion, the second myth of reality: The faithful are most hurt by the objects of their faith.
Conviction, the third myth of reality: Only those who seek the truth can be deceived.
Fellowship, the fourth myth of reality: As the tides of war shift, so do loyalties.
Trust, the fifth myth of reality: Every truth holds the seed of betrayal.

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point