Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point

Post Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:38 am 

Ok... I have had a few hours to reflect on yesterdays Kingdom Visit and WOWWIE!!! KP SHINES AGAIN!!!!

First and foremost, ya'll are dying to hear how we did, so I will get the money situation out of the way first. In my bag at the end of the day was a grand total of $131.37. As this was my personal fundraiser for KP, I fronted $20 in singles to make change should someone only want to spend a dollar at a time, that funding has come back to my pocket and our total to Park funds is now..... $111.37!!!! We are absolutely back on track. WAY TO GO KINGS POINT!!!

Ok, now onto the fun stuff.

Thank yous to our lovely PM Draqoonious Dragon for the start of the "Bounty Hunt" idea and for allowing me to take it and run with it. Thank yous to our Baron John Culhane (Shamus) and Joe Wagoner (Nettle) for spending the drive down from Okalhoma (Saturday Dragon Master) helping me to flesh out some of the actual game aspect of the Hunt.

I also want to thank every member of King's Point and the Emerald Hills for allowing me to pull off the last 2 weeks. It has been hectic in my house to say the least and I am looking forward to a calm couple weeks.

Now the UBER kudos...

Eve for her chocolate raspberry cake (SUTRA YOU MISSED OUT!!!) and her CRAZY TASTY Smores bars (SUTRA YOU MISSED OUT!!)!!! OMG! Ya'll she's amazing!

Maialee for her MONSTER cookies! (SUTRA YOU MISSED OUT!!!) GO ARGENT MOON!

Sir Thorin... There is a reason Orchid and I call him Sir Awesome smothered in AWESOME sauce. Due to his SO VERY GENEROUS desire to see Magnus in "jail", Magnus is OFFICIALLY KP's MOST WANTED with $61 raised for his capture or death.

My personal thoughts just in case you missed them.

Sir Fytakin pointing out that I have been spelling his name wrong all this time and his good humor when I wrote out his name on the board.

Czar Sir Forest Evergreen's arrival at park for a Kingdom visit to touch base and sit to talk with friends only to find that he's not only an "outlaw" but he's an "outlaw" while being Monarch of the whole dang shabang. Did I mention he didn't bring not one weapon with him? And yet he managed to take flight the whole time and no one could take him out until his kamakazi dive where Eve took the cake.

The look on Kingdom Champion Everlast's face when he arrived to park only to be told that the Monarch is in the woods on the bounty list and needs his guard to "save" him.

Kether/Dominick ( Drew Tracy ) deciding he LOVES being a bounty and paying for his own name to stay on the board.

Reign garbing up to play. (I love when the stick jocks put on garb!!!)

And finally to KP as a whole... I've said it once already but I am going to say it again. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! Game breaking was kept to a minimum and only done by a select few. Ya'll seemed to have fun and it was great to see. I hope it wasn't too terribly taxing on ya'll to have two weeks in a row where I dominated the days. I promise I am finished awhile. That doesn't mean we are not still having Monster Garb and Exotic Weapons Challenges at the end of October and beginning of December. Cause we so still are!!!

I am pulling Persona Challenge because of complaints that there is too much going on. But this just gives ya'll more time to put your ideas together for WEAPONS!!! Dead bodies, hook blades, flails..... I knew ya'll could do it!!!

Looking forward, 10 days to Banner Wars... Sutra and the Sable Pride is putting on a show as only they can. FOUR yes FOUR days of camping, Amtgard and fun fun fun!!

Ok, that's all I have to say for now... Other than another thank you to King's Point as well as my Partner's in Crime, Shamus, Sir Fytakin, Myth and Draqoonious for putting up with my barely controlled chaos and allowing me the last 2 weeks. I return you to your Drow hunting and Satyr conversions.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:55 am 

But again as AnnaMarie stated we could not have pulled it off without the great people of King's Point and our wonderful visitors last sunday. Not to mention that this happened on our Kingdom Visit so even more kudos for KP. WOOT WOOT! Now its starting to look like we at King's Point will be dominating Banner Wars too!!! We already have several members of KP signing up for Gate Duty and are also adding to the great mix of fun at Banner Wars...... Im so proud of King's Point........You guys and gals are totally AWESOMENESSNESS................ [smilie=icon_mrgreen.gif]

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point