Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point

Post subject: King's Point PM address
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 pm 

Ok... Now that votes are in. Somethings need to be addressed.

First of all, this is an issue that comes up every PM election. THERE WILL BE NO DISCUSSION OF CREDITS/CLASS LEVELS FROM PRIOR TO THE FIRE. End of discussion.

Second, I have been in contact with TigerHawk regarding "missing" credits and Visitor credits. After I receive the PM box with all the paperwork, I will be putting hands on EVERY piece of paper and reviewing EVERY credit for EVERY KP member and visitor.

Third, I am requesting a listing from ALL members of KP with their affiliations. If you have a new belt or belong to a new household or company please let me know. Double check your ORK to ensure all the information is up to date. For those of you Visitors ( Juan, Po, Exile, ect...), check with your own PM or EH pm, (Tuk! let me know and I will get TigerHawk to update if needed).

Fourth, Visitors........ Please make sure that when you sign in to indicate if you played at other parks during the week. Second park visit of the week is 1/4 credit only. This applies to KP members who visit Saturday parks as well.

Fifth, Fighter practice is 1/4 WARRIOR credit. We hold Fighter Practice at KP every Thursday. Utilize it. But realize it is WARRIOR credit ONLY.

Sixth, Treasury.. Once I receive the PM box I will be posting a Treasury Report. I will post a new one at the end of Zelodie's reign as well.

Finally, since it will take physical time to go over the ORK, I ask for your patience and support to allow me the time to review everything and ensure your credits and awards and affiliations are up to date.

Thank you for your support and I will work hard to ensure your continued faith in me.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:22 am 

Im already making a stink because i can. is TigerHawk still working on the MR credits?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:55 am 

Kevetor wrote:
Im already making a stink because i can. is TigerHawk still working on the MR credits?

To Kevetor the Stinky...

I spoke with TigerHawke tonight and yes, she is aware of the concerns for MR credits. Credits for MR have not been posted at this time. Visitor credits for February have not been posted at this time. At this time, real life has intruded on her. Please have patience and your MR credits will be posted soon. I promise.

xoxo,
Dailyn

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:08 am 

Question. Who enters in the awards?

Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:26 am 

Kingdom PM enters Kingdom Awards.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:28 pm 

Wonderful, thank you!

Board index » Emerald Hills Parks » Park Forums » King's Point