Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Arts & Sciences

Post subject: FREE Fabric
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:56 pm 

Fabric is Arts and Sciencey so I think this is the best place to post this.

I received a donation (thank you Zed) of several huge boxes of fabric, and I'd like to share some of it with the Kingdom. I'll bring a couple of boxes of it out to Eagleshire on the 13th when park Quals are being held, and you can all dig through it and take what you like. There's a huge assortment of colors and patterns, lots of bolts of fabric and many many yards of just folded up fabric. I'm planning on making loaner garb for Eagleshire with some of this and maybe I can get that done before Quals.

And I'd like to know if anyone has any macrame that they would be willing to donate to me. I need Kelly Green, Red and Black. I don't need a lot, but I can't find it in any store in Denton. I say "donate", but I'll buy it off of you if you don't feel like being generous. :) Thanks!

Post subject: Re: FREE Fabric
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:23 pm 

Lady ... is there any gold plain-ish colored fabric? I'm looking for about 6-8 yards of it to line one of my over tunics. Cotton or mostly cotton or satin-ish type fabric is what I am needing. If that gold has some sort of pattern in it but is all the one color ...even a very deep yellow would work.
stretch type fabric will not work for this garment.
Hmmm just thought of another project that needs a liner ...any lavender-purple or turquoise or a very pale green ....eight yards or a bit more would line the cloak perfectly... again cotton based or satin type. Thanks in avance for checking for me ! *hugs*

Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:36 pm 

Carmony and I have sorted out a
lot of the fabric this past weekend i will double check and see what we have, I know she and I have talked about traveling to ya"lls park and think it might be happening in the next couple of months. we will bring what we have and let you have your pick from there.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:05 pm 

OH WOW !! Thanks TuK! and Lady Carmony. We sure do hope you are able to come up. I think what I'll do is send a swatch of the fabrics I have down in the envelop with the park PM stuff next week when Ghosttiger is done waving his magic PM wand;) ..and yes I did make one up as a joke gag. That way you can see if anything even comes close to what I am asking for.

you are fabulous!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:30 pm 

Artus Pass could use some of that fabric for making tabberds for its players.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:05 pm 

Yep... I'm planning on bringing what's left of my fabric with me when I come out in January. :)

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Arts & Sciences