Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Arts & Sciences

Post Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:06 am 

Hello All,

Since it's been an age that I've been involved in quals of any kind, can someone please remind me (clue me in) on what the necessary score to actually qualify is? Assuming the person entered the requisite number of categories, what score is needed for them to be considered qualified? And does it need to be with every item that they entered, or just their overall average? 'Cause I'm old and Elfsheimer's is kicking in.

Sir Qintahr

---------------------------------------
"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
-George Bernard Shaw

Post Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:38 pm 

to be qualified they must have an Overall Average score 3.0 & pass a Kingdom reeves test (normally it's a Reeve & Copora test, but since the Copora was just changed and we do not have an updated copy yet the Copora requirement has been waived for this reign)

"Until we stop viewing making a knight into a non-knight a fate worse than death we'll never be able to clean up knighthood." - Glen

Post Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm 

Draeven wrote:
but since the Copora was just changed and we do not have an updated copy yet

The corpora posted in the library is current:

http://www.amtgard-eh.com/library.html

http://www.amtgard-eh.com/library/corpo ... _03_22.pdf

Post Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:32 pm 

Okay, can I get someone to administer a Reeves' test for my park? As far as I could tell, one was not available at Quals on Sunday. I have a at least 5 or 6 people who need to take it (including myself).

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
-George Bernard Shaw

Post Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:15 pm 

Elder: Good to know. I don't think Falamar was aware it had been updated yet, neither was I. Now that I know I will have the V7 test updated before Coronation.

Qintahr: I was administering Reeve's tests for Falamar on Saturday and Sunday, and was surprised no one from MS asked to test. I am unfortunately tied up with other commitments this weekend otherwise I could try to come back out to MS. Your best bet would most likely be to send a pvt message to Falamar on Facebook.

"Until we stop viewing making a knight into a non-knight a fate worse than death we'll never be able to clean up knighthood." - Glen

Post Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:42 pm 

No one I talked to knew that. I kept being referred to Falamar, with a "oh, well, guess he's not here." Not calling anyone out here, just stating what happened from my POV. I will message Falamar.

-George Bernard Shaw

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Arts & Sciences