Register    Login    Forum    Search    Chat [0]    FAQ

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Arts & Sciences » Tournament Results Archive

Post subject: Weaponmaster Reign XLIX
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:35 am 

Weaponmaster will be Sept 1st & 2nd at MWG & Pirates Landing respectively;

Saturday - MWG
12PM Sign up opens
1:30PM Sign up Closes
2PM Events Start
Single Short
Right hand Sword & Shield
Florentine
Open
Sword and spear/Madu (stab only)

Sunday - Pirates Landing
1PM Sign up opens
2:30PM Sign up Closes
3PM Events Start
Single Long
Left Hand Sword & Shield
Sword and Dagger
Open
Great Weapon

Tourney will be Single Elim, Best 2 out of 3.

::EDIT:: Changed times to give more people time to get to park, especially with the very long drive for anyone going up to OK on Sunday.

"Until we stop viewing making a knight into a non-knight a fate worse than death we'll never be able to clean up knighthood." - Glen

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:36 pm 

Pirate's Landing changed it's location in the past few months. They meet at a really nice park right on the lake shore. You might want to bring bathing suits and towels for an after tourney swim!

I'll ask Docsi to post the park directions. Since their park is a State Park ...you can camp there. Details to be posted.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:45 pm 

Did you mean to list open both days? And if they meet at a state park does that mean you have to pay to get in?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:57 pm 

No fee to get in. Fee only if you camp there.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:07 pm 

Aidan wrote:
Did you mean to list open both days?

Yes I did.

"Until we stop viewing making a knight into a non-knight a fate worse than death we'll never be able to clean up knighthood." - Glen

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:10 pm 

No double flail? Lame.

Rayel

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:36 pm 

Rayel wrote:
No double flail? Lame.

Naah, saving that for qualls! All Flail events! [smilie=icon_twisted.gif]

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:20 pm 

Ok, directions from Dallas....
North on 75/69 to Pryor,OK. (69 splits from 75 at McAlester,OK....stay on 69)
Turn right on hwy 20 at Pryor. Go east on hwy 20 till ya get to the lake. Turn left at the Eagle Gas station just before you go over the big bridge. Come on into the park.

It's Snowdale State Park, Salina, Oklahoma.

From Tulsa, Take 412 to hwy 82 at Locust Grove. Go North on 82 to Salina, turn left at the light, go thru town and across the big bridge. Turn right at the Eagle Gas station into the park.

From Tahlequah, go north on hwy 82 to Salina, turn left at the light, go over bridge, turn right at Eagle gas.

From Fayetteville, go west on hwy 412 to Locust Grove, go north on hwy 82 to Salina, turn left at light, go over big bridge, turn right at Eagle Gas.....

I'll have a sign at the gas station.

Get lost call me....918-681-0197

Squire to Sir Logan T. Black
Clan Chieftain of the Turtle Clan
Ship's Surgeon, HMS "Turtle's Revenge"
Gaslight Sky Pirate

"Dwarves and mountains have one thing in common: It takes an almighty hammer and a tremendous amount of persistence to overcome them."

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:57 pm 

Link to the google map:
http://goo.gl/maps/fwGyl

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:18 pm 

I notice that we no longer call it off-hand sword and shield.

LOL! Thank you so much for not putting me in the position of having to decide which of my hands is my OFF hand.

I have no Off Hand. [smilie=icon_lol.gif]

I just have off days. [smilie=icon_rolleyes.gif]

I swear, Delphos and Brennon really just remind me of a couple of bad Spock and Bones impersonators.

"Nevron disagrees with and dislikes me. He is, however, rational".- Brennon

"I'll admit, I trolled the smack forum." - Shady Troll

Post Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 am 

BUMP
I need 2 Reeves. Preferably Reeves with Sack willing to be there both days of WeaponMaster. PM Me if willing to volunteer

Post Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:31 pm 

*Bump*
I still need Reeves. Since people are going to have a long drive (either OK people coming down for Saturday, or TX people driving up for Sunday) I want to run Weaponmaster as quickly and smoothly as possible. If I can get at least one reeve with sack I can focus more of my time on getting the brackets setup, otherwise I'll have to do everything myself, which will cause everyone to be stuck waiting around for me to get everything setup for the next tourney.

If at all possible I would prefer to have reeves that will be there both days, to help keep the judging & shot calling consistant, but understanding how not everyone will be able to make the drive both days if I could get reeves from both areas I would not complain.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:30 am 

*BUMP*

Last call for Reeve volunteers...

Post Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:18 am 

Draeven, I can reeve if ya need me.

Squire to Sir Logan T. Black
Clan Chieftain of the Turtle Clan
Ship's Surgeon, HMS "Turtle's Revenge"
Gaslight Sky Pirate

"Dwarves and mountains have one thing in common: It takes an almighty hammer and a tremendous amount of persistence to overcome them."

Post Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:21 am 

Draeven - I would help out but my services are already being used as an DM judge. Hell, I doubt I'll even have time to watch the fights much less reeve. But if by chance I do find myself with some free time I will wander over to the List Field and offer my "sacks" to your tourneys.

Other than that... Their on their honor.

Board index » Emerald Hills General Forums » Arts & Sciences » Tournament Results Archive